Has Anybody Seen the Aristocrats Yet?

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I shit my pants last night. I never though incest and beastiality could be so funny. Thoughts?

Comments

• Saw it in the theaters like, what 6 months ago? Yeah. Funniest movie of last year

• dude i thought is sucked, iam a fan of penn and teller and had really high hopes for this, the bob saggat part was funny, but the rest got really tiresome after awile

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I'm a little slow with the movies, but I rented it last night.

I was mid sipping on my blueberry smoothy when Bob Saget came on and I sprayed that shit all over the floor and coffee table.

Don't drink anything while watching that movie.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Just got mine on Netflix today. Which means, I probably shouldn't be reading this thread anymore until tomorrow.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Just got mine on Netflix today. Which means, I probably shouldn't be reading this thread anymore until tomorrow.

Get high before you watch it, and if you're watching it with a girl make sure she has a flexible sense of humor.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Get high before you watch it, and if you're watching it with a girl make sure she has a flexible sense of humor.

Duly noted!

• Me and the lady snuck a bottle of pinot and plastic cups into the theater. It was on smash. Get lit.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    a good dvd rental, as most of the extra footage is funnier than the actual movie... particularly George Carlin's "dirty doctor" joke...

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I liked it, but thought it didn't have to be a full length movie... they probably could have trimmed about 30 mins off of it. I did particularly like Sarah Silverman's part, as well as Gilbert Gottfried.

• CLabCLab 76 Posts
    underwhelming, overlong. paul provenza is hackery. sarah silverman's rape joke was the best, but played like it was edited with a meat cleaver.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Me and the lady snuck a bottle of pinot and plastic cups into the theater. It was on smash. Get lit.

yo thats the move for a lot of big screen features. Theres an AMC near my spot where they allow outside food so my homies and I usually push the limit and sneak a 6 pack in or something. Getting blunted in the parking lot and watching stupid features is the lick.

I stayed sober for "Good Night and Good Luck" wondering if that was the right move

• a good dvd rental, as most of the extra footage is funnier than the actual movie... particularly George Carlin's "dirty doctor" joke...

for sure

underwhelming, overlong. paul provenza is hackery. sarah silverman's rape joke was the best, but played like it was edited with a meat cleaver.

i think in terms of transgression/creepiness factor, Taylor Negron stole the show... his shit was weird as fuck, (and the editing actually worked with it on that segment)...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Did both and saw it in the theater. Laughed my ass off, too. When Bob Saget said, "The guy's dick was about this big," and held up his fingers to illustrate the distance from the front of his mouth to the back of his throat, I cracked the fuck up.

• The funniest part about that movie for me was seeing at what points people would walk out of the theatre. Got to see people's thresholds.

Oh, and the mime.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Kevin Pollack doing Walken doing the Aristocrats is not to missed.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

Well the truth is - if you're with a chick who doesn't laugh at all while watching this - you should probably kill her. Well at least stop talking to her -the killing part is optional.

I am surprised to see the reaction that Sarah Silverman got - however. I think that chick is really unfunny. The whole nonchalant I'm funny thing is really fucking irritating. Hats off to Gilbert Godfreid, Bill Maher (for the ill punch line), the mime, and whoever first said "fisted her with an arm like popeye"

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Well the truth is - if you're with a chick who doesn't laugh at all while watching this - you should probably kill her. Well at least stop talking to her -the killing part is optional.

I am surprised to see the reaction that Sarah Silverman got - however. I think that chick is really unfunny. The whole nonchalant I'm funny thing is really fucking irritating. Hats off to Gilbert Godfreid, Bill Maher (for the ill punch line), the mime, and whoever first said "fisted her with an arm like popeye"

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get the whole "Sarah Silverman is soooooo funny!" phenomenon. She occasionally has a good joke, but let's not kid ourselves.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    dude i thought is sucked, iam a fan of penn and teller[/b] and had really high hopes for this, the bob saggat part was funny, but the rest got really tiresome after awile

Wow.

That's your problem right there.

Hats off to Gilbert Godfreid, Bill Maher (for the ill punch line), the mime, and whoever first said "fisted her with an arm like popeye"

gilbert again, no?

• top of my Netflix list it goes...

• Saw it at the theater the first time around. Funny flick. It was equally as funny seeing the offended (about 4 total) walking out, as if they didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they purchased their tickets. Although most will rent, it is a worthy purchase. Carlin's description of a performer's aim being off due to polyps is priceless.There's a lot more in the extras including somebody who's name escapes me imitating Johnny Carson telling the joke. And who could forget this little ditty: Joe Franklin raped me. With The Aristocrats, 40 Year Old Virgin, Wedding Crashers & Jesus is Magic, 2005 was a pretty good year for adult comedy.

• Saw this in a movie theatre aswell but would've enjoyed it more at home i think, i felt that i had to hold back laughter sometimes just because i was the only guy laughing, don't know why but it felt kinda strange to be the only laughing guy in the room when the movie was kinda quiet, not that i would've really cared but still

I enjoyed it very much tho'!

/L

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Awesome. Just awesome.

Sarah Silverman's part was great and I don't understand why nobody has mentioned the mime yet?! That shit cracked me up. Saget surprised me, what a filthy person.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    the fucking mime was numero uno. just incredible. after we watched the movie on a road trip to montreal, my friends walked into an indoor atm and as i was outside, i re-enacted the part where the mime lifts the tail and does the dog...now i dont know how much shit is lost in translation, but people looked at me wierd outside, though my friends on the other side of the glass were on the floor. and thats what matters.