Lisa Loeb in a thong

13»

Comments

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    this is her ass in ten years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!

• what I wanna know is...why is Tony Touch posting on the TiVo forum?

• PS
    I'd rather get with Suzanne Vega than Lisa Loeb

How about Edie Brickell in a thong?

Better yet, I'm going to have nightmares on that shit.

• She's been a crush of mine since high school, so that was a welcome sight...

I would rathwer have a girl w / an ass like her's than some trifiln ass girl w/ a fat round booty that was posted anyday.
    Def in 10 years the camo bitches turdcutter will look like a fuckin futon.
    At least you can be almost positive that her shit will still look like that later in life.
    That other bitch crevace prob has mad dingleberries that she doesn't even know about...

ON a lighter note, an ex of mine once dragged my ass to the Hello Kitty store in Times Square to see Her play.
    She didn't know about my long standing crush, so i played it off like I was mad annoyed the whole time.
    Loeb came out w/ the ass looking FINE. 1/2 way through, I "stormed out" of the performance, and went outside so I can peep her ass from the storefront window (PERVERT STYLE!!) for the last 20 min of her performance.
    The whole way home, my girl was apologizing for putting me through all of that. on the outside, mastubatory monk on the inside....

• I would rathwer have a girl w / an ass like her's than some trifiln ass girl w/ a fat round booty that was posted anyday.

Besides, at least we all know what Lisa Loeb looks like in the face. The faceless big-booty woman in the camo could be drop-dead ugly for all we know.

ON a lighter note, an ex of mine once dragged my ass to the Hello Kitty store in Times Square to see Her play.
    She didn't know about my long standing crush

On a much lighter note, an ex of mine actually LOOKED like Lisa Loeb, only taller, so I didn't need Lisa with this lady on the scene! I don't know if she was into her music (she's more of a Tom Waits fan), but she happened to have the long dark hair, the big glasses, tight clothing - the whole "sexy nerd" bit. I'd already developed a Lisa Loeb "thang" by then, so "Ms. X" (whom I met in a record store!) was like manna from heaven. Still kinda miss her (though we're still in occasional contact), so I can't help but git a li'l misty eyed seein' Ms. Loeb work her show!! Ha, ha - enuff of bein' a sentimental slob, 'specially on an UNSENTIMENTAL e-group like Soul Strut!!

• one of my best friends works at an advertising audio engineering / post-production studio and Lisa Loeb's brother is one of the head engineers there!

now where's that pic...it's not still up right?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    DocBeezy, you are on point with this one.

All the hatters on here would STILL hit that.

i dont like alt rock looking women nor do i care for white girls... so no... i wouldnt hit it. and i dont like thongs either. theyre kinda nasty in my opinion. it just seems like that strapy part would get all shitty peanut and corn flecks on it. i also think it looks somewhat whore-ish as well... just not my thing.

glad yall like her though... i will say that for the 2 or 3 minutes that the wife turned this program on... i thought she had a nice voice when she spoke.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Yawn.
    And she has no ass. You guys are ass deprived.

For real get with it internet record nerds! This is what I'm talkin' about right here! Soulman? Big stacks? Can I get an amen?

my preference is a fat ass like this!

However, I appreciate all types.

• Yawn.
    And she has no ass. You guys are ass deprived.

For real get with it internet record nerds! This is what I'm talkin' about right here! Soulman? Big stacks? Can I get an amen?

my preference is a fat ass like this!

However, I appreciate all types.

i'm with beezy. i hear ya on the "n'assatal" drew, you know i appreciate that roundness. but i'd still tap lisa loeb.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

She's been a crush of mine since high school, so that was a welcome sight...

I would rathwer have a girl w / an ass like her's than some trifiln ass girl w/ a fat round booty that was posted anyday.
    At least you can be almost positive that her shit will still look like that later in life.
    That other bitch crevace prob has mad dingleberries that she doesn't even know about...

She didn't know about my long standing crush, so i played it off like I was mad annoyed the whole time.
    Loeb came out w/ the ass looking FINE. 1/2 way through, I "stormed out" of the performance, and went outside so I can peep her ass from the storefront window (PERVERT STYLE!!) for the last 20 min of her performance.
    The whole way home, my girl was apologizing for putting me through all of that. on the outside, mastubatory monk on the inside....

I was so wrong when I declared the thread dead. So wrong.

Lisa Loeb, we salute you.

• (she's more of a Tom Waits fan)

This is raer.
    Most women I have known do not like Tom Waits.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    (she's more of a Tom Waits fan)

This is raer.

you obviously never went to art school eh?

This is raer.

Nope. Is this where they all are?
    My wife hates Tom Waits.
    It's a small bone of contention...

This is raer.

My wife hates Tom Waits.
    It's a small bone of contention...

my college girlfriend was a tom waits freak, she introduced me to his music.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts

yes along with the leonard cohen devotees

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

yes along with the leonard cohen devotees
    i never went to art school.

• If Camo Butt girl lets go of the cheeks it will all come tumbling down.
    Straight meatslide, for real. Bubble to rubble in a flash.

And I'd listen to Lisa Loeb over Tom Waits any day of the week.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Straight meatslide, for real.

I prefer the term "flabalanche," but your point is well taken.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    one of my best friends works at an advertising audio engineering / post-production studio and Lisa Loeb's brother is one of the head engineers there!

now where's that pic...it's not still up right?

ben loeb?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

If Camo Butt girl lets go of the cheeks it will all come tumbling down.

But yo, isn't that when the fun begins? Don't make me flood this thread with gluteus maximus madness.

• WHY THE HELL IS THIS THREAD BEING "REISSUED?"[/b]

To make it easier for all you fools to find. ENJOY!!!!!!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    WHY THE HELL IS THIS THREAD BEING "REISSUED?"[/b]

To make it easier for all you fools to find. ENJOY!!!!!!

Nuts. Plain nuts.

Say, JP - how did you find that Public Nuisance?

• Say, JP - how did you find that Public Nuisance?

I'll tell ya tomorrow when I bring that CD to work. I'm backed up with a lotta stuff I still gotta listen to (just happened upon a copy of Donny Hathaway's In Performance tonight, which is starting to get kinda scarce).

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Weird.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    hahaha

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Weird.

Indeed, yet extremely classix

I LUV IT

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    The photos in the first post were originally a moving video clip. But the dialogue remains humorous. Cool to see this again.

So, is this part of the Soul Strut Reissue Series?