Best ebay feedback EVA!

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Honest rating, highly evolved communication skills and a smooth transaction[/b] Posted just moments ago to me!What's the best or nicest ebay feedback you've ever received?

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I sold this guy a bunch of Preacher TPB's and got the postage wrong by about $3. So I figured I'd just put the difference as cash in his package, and the dude tripped out about it (in a good way), dead surprised that I'd do somethin' like that.

• I haven't sold anything yet so all mine are from sellers but I left feedback for a guy yesterday and I wish I'd had more space to compliment him ie the packaging was superb (sponge inlay, wrapped in polythene sheet, wrapped in paper with 2 card dividers in a box that would hold 8 records). He gave me a gift (a Charlie Parker LP) for free and I'd only won one record, for $4! He also only charged me $9 P&P to the UK when it actually cost him $15.50 for postage!!

I obviously thanked him via email.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    got this a while back:

great costumer, thank you

• "The Lord only granted me one child, and she died. Anyway, you were great. A+A+"

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    "The Lord only granted me one child, and she died. Anyway, you were great. A+A+"

What's the fuck??

• "The Lord only granted me one child, and she died. Anyway, you were great. A+A+"

What's the fuck??

Someone else posted this a while back - but enjoy!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    You speak so well [/b]

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Straight retarded...
    Has intestinal FORTITUDE!!! Eats PORTIONED meals!!! Enjoys NOURISHMENT!!!

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I got one sometime ago that just promoted the guys personal website. It said something like: "be sure check out www.soandso.com"
    I was pissed though, felt violated.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I sold this guy a bunch of Preacher TPB's and got the postage wrong by about $3. So I figured I'd just put the difference as cash in his package, and the dude tripped out about it (in a good way), dead surprised that I'd do somethin' like that.

That happened to me once too. Opened up a 45 I got and it had $2 in it.

• BLOODY POOP ALL OVER THE LP, BUT THAT'S OK

Buyer ?? simply_great_collectro_of_raer_fall_back_son (private) ??