If people think the new Quasimoto album is weird..

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
...then what do most people think of this one???:I think Ashanti would agree that it is BANANAS!

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I remember ordering that for the shop. This kid that was into all that anticon and shapeshifters type stuff asked for it. Doesn't it have kind of a rock sound? Anyway, that was a few years ago. Never got into it.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I remember ordering that for the shop. This kid that was into all that anticon and shapeshifters type stuff asked for it. Doesn't it have kind of a rock sound? Anyway, that was a few years ago. Never got into it.

Nah, it's along the lines of the Quasimoto stuff. In this case, it's a guy who produces everything and raps in various voices as well, three different ones. The whole thing is linked with an alleged radio interview, but I think the woman talking to "them" is "him" too.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Didn't that record come out on piss yellow vinyl and dookie brown vinyl? Just like the cover, the records a lo fi turd, no offense. My buddy bought that when it came out and I remember it being damn near unlistenable.

Didn't that record come out on piss yellow vinyl and dookie brown vinyl? Just like the cover, the records a lo fi turd, no offense. My buddy bought that when it came out and I remember it being damn near unlistenable.

Mine is on CD, so I didn't get the joy of having that on vinyl.

See, I thought the album was great, partly for its stupidity.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    That LP is classic, in its own bizarre way.

I worked on this film with the dude who did it, he was cool:
    CROOKED

just some ill Wordsound ish

CROOKED

I haven't seen the film or heard the album, always wanted to see it though. I didn't know you were involved in that.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

CROOKED

For real. I have a 45 and another song on a comp and I loved it. It's way the fuck out there and not for everyday, but it slays.

"I'm gonna tie you to the train tracks and just fukin rap at ya"