CHICKEN

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
OK, this will be my last food question of the year. Sorry.Chickens.I find it very easy to eat half a chicken, and sometimes I've eaten a whole chicken. Get that titty meat, a couple of wings and 2 drumsticks. BLAM!... + Sometimes my friends bug out on me. I think the most I've ever eaten is half a roast chicken.I've eaten about 8-10 pieces at KFC in my younger days too. With fries.I know some of you folks have eaten more than that. Or am I just a crazy fat bastard?peace.

Comments

• Personally I haven't eaten any chicken since 1986.

Though at the same time I guess you could say "I eat more chicken any man ever seen"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    "I said, I want FOUR whole fried chickens and a coke."

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Chickens these days are not real chickens, just genetically manipulated pigeons. Last real chickens died in the 80's. The truth is out there.

• Get that titty meat

• A good friend of mine bit into a chicken tumor at chick-filet in high school. She instantly got really sick and started throwing up. She was sick for almost three weeks. Its was just a big funky red mass of tumor. She saved the piece she bit into and took it to the Dr. that???s how she found out it was a tumor. I told my girlfriend this story and now she won???t touch chicken. I still eat it sometimes though chicken is slammin. I just cut it up really well and keep and eye out for tumors.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    A good friend of mine bit into a chicken tumor at chick-filet in high school. She instantly got really sick and started throwing up. She was sick for almost three weeks. Its was just a big funky red mass of tumor. She saved the piece she bit into and took it to the Dr. that???s how she found out it was a tumor. I told my girlfriend this story and now she won???t touch chicken. I still eat it sometimes though chicken is slammin. I just cut it up really well and keep and eye out for tumors.

DAMN!! A similar story to that did the rounds in Australia about someone biting into a piece of KFC with pus in it... NASTY.

peace.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    A good friend of mine bit into a chicken tumor at chick-filet in high school. She instantly got really sick and started throwing up. She was sick for almost three weeks. Its was just a big funky red mass of tumor. She saved the piece she bit into and took it to the Dr. that???s how she found out it was a tumor. I told my girlfriend this story and now she won???t touch chicken. I still eat it sometimes though chicken is slammin. I just cut it up really well and keep and eye out for tumors.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I do my best to avoid any chicken that isn't raised in a way that make me comfortable eating it. I don't need my poultry to be organic, but I insist on free range, no anti-biotics, and no hormones. Agro-industry chicken is an abomination.

• there are only 2 things in this world that are just as good cold as they are hot. and that is

PIZZA

&

CHICKEN

[/b]

really, i think fried chicken is actually better once its been cooled to room temp. throw a lil hot sauce on that shit. fucken brilliant!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    there are only 2 things in this world that are just as good cold as they are hot. and that is

PIZZA

&

CHICKEN

[/b]

really, i think fried chicken is actually better once its been cooled to room temp. throw a lil hot sauce on that shit. fucken brilliant!

add pasta to the list and i agree wholeheartedly

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    They don't make them like they used to...

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

fried chicken was popularized in the south as food you take on a picnic or road trip. you fry it and then eat it later and it is still juicy and delicious.

that said, steer clear of the popeyes in hollywood near red buddha. that place is overrun with derelicts

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    I love eating chicken.

steamed
    stir fried
    fried
    flame grilled

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I love eating chicken.

steamed
    stir fried
    fried
    flame grilled
    What about baked and barbequed??

I'm also a lover of chicken. I mean I really love chicken. I eat chicken with damn near everything. Damn, I'm getting hungry now...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I love eating chicken.

steamed
    stir fried
    fried
    flame grilled
    What about baked and barbequed??

I'm also a lover of chicken. I mean I really love chicken. I eat chicken with damn near everything. Damn, I'm getting hungry now...

ME TOO!
    that's one of the reasons i felt so connected to john henson's talk soup.
    that was a man who could appreciate chicken... just listen to him eating it

• A good friend of mine bit into a chicken tumor at chick-filet in high school. She instantly got really sick and started throwing up. She was sick for almost three weeks. Its was just a big funky red mass of tumor. She saved the piece she bit into and took it to the Dr. that???s how she found out it was a tumor. I told my girlfriend this story and now she won???t touch chicken. I still eat it sometimes though chicken is slammin. I just cut it up really well and keep and eye out for tumors.

DAMN!! A similar story to that did the rounds in Australia about someone biting into a piece of KFC with pus in it... NASTY.

peace.

Fuck... You can't eat anything these days! Puss?! Man... I'm going to start getting all my vitamins and nutrients in pill or powder form.

It's all about supplements in the '06.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i made orange chicken tonight for dinner. i think about dying from some horrible chicken disease everytime i begin to clean one. oh well though... i like chicken.

no nuggets though or anything that doesnt look like a chicken piece. that grosses me out.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Thanks a lot guys. I'm opting for some light popcorn instead.