Serato / Notebook recommendations please....

2»

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    another good thing about these ibm laptops is these little gems.... i'm up to 4 now.

That's the hard drive??? I never had to take it out yet, but that's fucking cool.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Old news. Hasn't been that way since version 1.2, Serato is on 1.5 beta B right now.

Running 1.3, do I have to buy in order to upgrade or is it just a download. I suppose I should just check, but I'm being lazy right now.
    ~Nat

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Old news. Hasn't been that way since version 1.2, Serato is on 1.5 beta B right now.

Running 1.3, do I have to buy in order to upgrade or is it just a download. I suppose I should just check, but I'm being lazy right now.
    ~Nat
    Download. I don't know if they'll stick to it for years to come, but a Rane representative stated on their forums that they will never charge for a software update.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    another good thing about these ibm laptops is these little gems.... i'm up to 4 now.

That's the hard drive??? I never had to take it out yet, but that's fucking cool.

its a hot swappable 80 Gb ultrabay drive. You can slide out your cd/dvd player and slide this right in. no external necessary.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

its a hot swappable 80 Gb ultrabay drive. You can slide out your cd/dvd player and slide this right in. no external necessary.
    hows the battery life with that in? i need to get one of those and one of those smaller batteries cos this shit sticking out is killing me