TET

2»

Comments

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Congratulations & thanks to RAJ for the hard and nice work on the new site.

The "Instant UBB Codes" (URL, email, image...) are not working; when I try to use any of them it says " Script Error ".

Peace

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Oh no!!! MY LOCATION HAS BEEN CUT OFF!!!
    And even worse... THE CLICK-ON GRAEMLINS DON"T SEEM TO BE WORKING!!!!! GOD, NO!!!!!!!!
    I can't live like this, Raj!!! I'm begging you, please fix these things asap!

All in all it looks good though, mayne... it will take some getting used to for me, kinda like snap music. But I like it! If there is any way at all to move the instant UBB code box to the left, either directly above or below the post box, that would definitely be

• What's the max number of private messages we can have?

We wanna know.

Also, I see the four drop-down options for "Make post" (using UBB, HTML, both, or neither), but I tried them all and still can't get the cricket graemlin to show up.

Lemme try this:

:chirp:

Damn!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    It's very very bright.
    Like I just woke up with sun in my eyes.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    My warning went away at 200 or less (outgoing and incoming), but I don't know if the limit is being enforced yet.

Damn 200.

I got some work to do

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I think Raj raised it to 500, but I think we all have some cleaning to do

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I just cleaned out my entire 800 something PM box. That page loads much faster now!

JUST DO IT.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I like the Green Day skin.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I like the Green Day skin.

I'm rockin' the "the blues" skin now. It has a nice Microsoft Office feel that will be great for "at work" strutting.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Very nice indeed. Didn't know it was happening this weekend and spent most of yesterday refreshing the "Board is closed" page while "repeating please don't do this to me" over and over........

Thank god it didn't happen on a workday.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,908 Posts
    On the homepage, it lists the latests posts on Crate Digging Revealed - how about being able to click "Crate Digging Revealed" here to take us straight to this forum.

Plus there is still White on White text on the post headings eg. the "Re: [some name]" part of the post heading is white on white.

Otherwise all good!

• Having the red "new replies" number (that was by the total number of replies) back again would be nice also.

please!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Best part for me is RAJ's daughter pics on the front page. The pic on the right is like "Don't fuck on daddy's site, OK?"

• The site looks real nice Raj, thanks.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    diggin the new look it's so....