Big Up Your Low-Budget Bonin' Spots

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Hey,

I was thinking back to the broke college days, and some of those low-budget motel spots I'd frequent for lays. When the dough was real low, I had to hit up some suspect, local spots (e.g., Mt. Rose Motel). I gotta say, though, my top chumpies were the:

1. Red Roof Inn (in Greensboro, with my NC A&T freak).

2. Horne's Motor Lodge (with various Fayetteville State hons).

3. Motel 6 (same as previous).

I thought the night clerk dude knew me by name at the Red Roof. I used to go up there every Friday on the humble, since she lived in the dorms. And ole girl, V******* was such a damn screamer and quite the brainiac too, . It was funny, she talked all proper and polite by day, but cussed like a sailor when it was goin' down. I used to almost laugh. Ole' girl would definitely earn her IHOP pancakes. Phew!!! Big up those bonin' spots!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I have a few secret spots on campus. One is an L-shaped 1-stall bathroom in a very vacant building. The bathroom has a beautiful sink, place to hang your clothes, and even some furniture (sometimes there is a chair in there).

I've taken 3 different girls to that spot

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Perhaps I'm not as mackadocious as you Stacks, but why did you need to go off site for boning? Dorm room, apt room, etc should seem ample. I'm curious. I had to go offsite once cuz my girl "needed it." We found this spot finally where they started building a housing development. Also, in LI, I found out no spot off the side of the road is safe (especially not the Shinnecock Reservation area, cars every few seconds! Absurd!)

So yeah, curious.
    Peace
    T.N.
    PS I likes screamers.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Also, in LI, I found out no spot off the side of the road is safe (especially not the Shinnecock Reservation area, cars every few seconds! Absurd!)
    I love the off-the-road spot! One time I was driving up to Vancouver, and found an off-the-road spot in the Okanogan (sp?). Went for a post-coitus dip in the lake. It was awesome.

And yeah, I was wondering why the need for a motel. When your low-budget ballin' you're defnitely not boning your secretary.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Perhaps I'm not as mackadocious as you Stacks, but why did you need to go off site for boning? Dorm room, apt room, etc should seem ample. I'm curious. I had to go offsite once cuz my girl "needed it." We found this spot finally where they started building a housing development. Also, in LI, I found out no spot off the side of the road is safe (especially not the Shinnecock Reservation area, cars every few seconds! Absurd!)

So yeah, curious.

Peace

T.N.

PS I likes screamers.

Great question, I lived at home as an undergraduate, so I couldn't get busy at the rest (strict parents-related). Had to do the do off-site. Off-site bonin' also helped to keep the "creep" discreet. Plus, the out-of-town hons were in school, usually on campus (no privacy-related). So, I had to make good use of that AAA card. To your PS (me too!!!!). It was hilarious to hear ole' girl cuss so, considering her usual "proper" decorum. That "thang" made her act craaaaaazay!!!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Interesting. Even early, Big Stacks= .
    :Bill Clinton I feel your pain graemlin:
    When I said off road btw, I meant pulling off on the side of the road. Long Island is fucking impossible, as are most major cities in the US to find some privacy just pulling to the side of a road. Weak!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Where I live.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Where my girls live.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Where my girls live.