How many bowls/spliffs in a work day???

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
None. These lights are too bright and I have to talk to too many people.

Comments

• i wish

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    suckers!

• suckers!

Tell me about it.

• being high at work sucks. As chapelle said about being stoned and talking to the police, that's a waste of weed.

• Only on the weekend. Friday and Saturday and sometimes Sunday...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm high on hot-office-girls-asses over here.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm high on hot-office-girls-asses over here.
    Can I work at your place of employment, por favor?

• biggest waste of weed is getting high before going to an airport.

it is fucking impossible to be high on an airplane i find (maybe just me)

get freaked out too hard and the high goes away. it just does. i think being around all the stiffs with sideburns above their ears really does it to me. that and having to drink starbucks coffee...

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    wrong about the airplane tip. I ate a few brownies whilst me wait at the gate to jet to China and was F****d all the way! Work weed is like this, I'm high as f**k right now and will prolly freshen up round 4:20. Bike mechanics like what??? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

• I don't smoke weed AND I don't have a job...so, zero either way you look at it.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    biggest waste of weed is getting high before going to an airport.

it is fucking impossible to be high on an airplane i find (maybe just me)

get freaked out too hard and the high goes away. it just does. i think being around all the stiffs with sideburns above their ears really does it to me. that and having to drink starbucks coffee...

i agree, but only on day flights, night flights being high is amazing. the entire airport is empty/calm, and all the lights/stars outside are face-melting awsomeness.

• I haven't been smoking as much at work as I used to. It's not as chill at the store I'm at now ie: no smoking in the basement. It's a nice day so me and one of the sales girls stepped out and blazed one. I love being high at work!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    nah.
    never liked being high at work.
    i'm a clerk at a liquor store
    and i don't quite like the public
    when i'm stoned.
    the day goes by too slow, and
    all i wanna do is munch on snacks.

i save it for when the day is done.

• being high at work sucks.
    my girl used to be a security guard at a parking structure in paramount. nice area, real quiet, lots of trees, no people around. i'd be high all day.

• biggest waste of weed is getting high before going to an airport.

what kills it for me is the lines. nothing worse than standing in a long line after smoking.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    just freshened up *cough cough*

• just freshened up *cough cough*

40 more minutes and I"M OUT!!!!

• I'm off work now, and going to go freshen up right now myself! All you need is cigarettes and/or breath mints, and everyday you can smoke as much as you want! If you get any shit from employers or ees, tell them you took some cold medicine or you have allergies or something! Puff tough!