Google is total overrated crap

buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
The only thing its good for is finding online stores selling something related to whatever it is I'm trying to look up.

any co-signs?

Comments

• so what's your search jammie?

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    whats jammie mean?

• you would prefer I said search jawn? search jump off?

Oh.

I just bought a trumpet from goodwill and was trying to find a complete fingering chart that didn't involve me having to order some damn trumpet book.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    step up your search game

• man, i don't care how much you clean that thing. I just couldn't put an instrument I bought at goodwill in my mouth.

well, I found a few pages like this:

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/6766/fingeringchart.html

But I thought there were more notes than that you can play. higher ones. Any trumpet playing strutters out there know the score?

man, i don't care how much you clean that thing. I just couldn't put an instrument I bought at goodwill in my mouth.

yeah mos'def, but luckily at my work we have this heavy duty heat sanitizer that will toast anything you throw at it.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    trying to find a complete fingering chart

Damn hoLmes, you should've just PM'ed me. You think I joined a gang for the health benefits? Hell naw! I joined to get my fingers limber by learning gang signs then utilized that skill to get all up in the punan, the punan, the punani!

I'm like, come hither in the cavern, flickin' the switch on and off!

Herm

• edubedub 715 Posts

Damn hoLmes, you should've just PM'ed me. You think I joined a gang for the health benefits? Hell naw! I joined to get my fingers limber by learning gang signs then utilized that skill to get all up in the punan, the punan, the punani!

Herm

that better not be the back entrance to the cavern...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Herm

that better not be the back entrance to the cavern...

• montymonty 420 Posts
    Oh.

I just bought a trumpet from goodwill and was trying to find a complete fingering chart that didn't involve me having to order some damn trumpet book.

don't google image search fingering

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

Of course, 'strumpet fingering chart' brings up much better results.

• Oh.

Or alternatively, Do it!. There goes my Friday.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Oh.

Or alternatively, Do it!. There goes my Friday.