Thanks Canonical (Folkways book related)

BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
This book is the shit! I like the little gift card item too!You are the man! Hope you like the records!Thank you!More smarter responses to follow:

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Got mine today - CRAZY AWESOME!

Thanks, A***n!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    weird, just got mine 1min ago as well... am looking forward to reading this much more than the stack of bills it came with. thanks aaron!

• YES! i just got this a couple days ago. awesome! thanks Canon!
    i'm going to go try to excavate some Folkways today at lunch...wish me luck!

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    How can I be down?

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Yeah, I did. Just didn't read the fine print.

Canon, check your PM's.

Special insert that was in mine...

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    My special lady friend was thrilled with the book and the custom cartoon. Thanks, canonical!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Glad you all liked them. I'll be doing a post once all the records arrive.

Until then...

• i almost felt sad when i didn't see my special cartoon. and then i saw it. haha. thanks canonical...loving the book and cartoon!

i almost felt sad when i didn't see my special cartoon. and then i saw it. haha. thanks canonical...loving the book and cartoon[/b]!
    MY ART IS MY LIFE.

I'm really excited to get that record!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I've already said this via PM but I'll say it again, A***n, thank you for this. Super duper doper book, artwork etc.

You went the extra mile when you didn't have to and for that I'm very appreciative.

T***a

I've already said this via PM but I'll say it again, A***n, thank you for this. Super duper doper book, artwork etc.

You went the extra mile when you didn't have to and for that I'm very appreciative.

T***a
    Thanks

And it was the least I could do for this site and its ridiculous amount of awesome members.

• my likeness has the best hat. saying.

thanks for sending the book, hommie.
    i'm gonna dig deeper into it tonight....

Hey guys,

Finally got everything in. Thanks so much! Wanted to put your trades on (positive) blast! I've enjoyed all of them.

PS - Note the crutches in the background,

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

the realest shit i ever seen.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    I've already said this via PM but I'll say it again, A***n, TTHHAANNKK YYOOUU for this. Super duper doper book, artwork...

I should also mention that the two CD's in the picture were given to me by that lorna lady who runs folkwaysAlive! in thanks for hooking you guys up. She is dude.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    just thought i'd post a photo of the drawing you did... it made my day, almost more than the book.

I always thought your name was sports related

• I got the book in the mail this weekend and promptly devoured it.
    Thanks Canonical.

I got the book in the mail this weekend and promptly devoured it.
    Thanks Canonical.

The book was not intended for eating

• Thanks Canonical.

Got mine as well.

I like this book beacuase I have a lot of the records in it. It makes me feel better about myself than the Funk Lexicon.

I like this book beacuase I have a lot of the records in it. It makes me feel better about myself than the Funk Lexicon.
    You mean you don't own 70% of the Lexicon records?

BAN

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

the realest shit i ever seen.

Oh man... that is hilarious.

70% of the Lexicon records?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

So your copy has prices in it?

Reynaldo added them.

Reynaldo added them.
    But did he add ratings?