SMOKEY

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
seriously

Comments

• oh. oops. this was meant to go in the bigger more popular forum. but fuck it.

SMOKEY

• fuck dudes. my mom will go to his concerts at the drop of a hat. i mean she seen him at the fresno convention center with a bunch of old fucks.

seriously

• im the only one checking this shit right now so im kinda like talking to myself but i was just listening to live 365 and they flipped that "depend on me" shit and i have that its on tamla when the tamla label looked all clunky and shit. and i was like dude fucking killed it and prolly made some girdles wet back in the day but fuck i get all teary eyed when dude sings like fork in the road and ooh baby baby and fuck pretty much his whole catalog. yeah.

• i thought you were callin out tokomoto...

but in anycase ill join in. besides the ones you mentioned like oooooh baaaaby baaaaaaby oooooooohhhhhweeeeeeoooooooh baaaaby baaaaaaaaby...oh wait a minute i got caught up singin along again. drewn put me onto another smokey song much better off. i could listen to that song on repeat for hours. let me put it on right now...yup still so damn good. i don't make breakfaces for braeks, but for shit like that the breakface takes over my whole body (no ayo)...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    SHIG, PLEASE SPEAK ON SOME BOMB SMOKEY FOODS

• i think i downloaded that when drewn posted it. muuuuuuch better offffffff....

yeah, that sounds good. cant forget <s>tears of a clown</s> oops i meant tracks of my tears. i mean, every time i hear that opening guitar riff im all like "m- my homeboys"

mandrew, you likes smokey? try this. smokey goodness

• i think mandrew was looking for something a little more like these shig...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    SHIG, PLEASE SPEAK ON SOME BOMB SMOKEY FOODS

I believe Smokey himself has a couple of suggestions...

Much better off.