papoose

SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
despite having one of the stupidest names in rap history (my name is 'baby carrier'.WHAT?!!) dude has managed to stick around on the mixtapes and has his hiphop cop song "charades' doing well on the mixshows. anybody feelin' this guy? any strutters huge papoose fans?i'm curious how he's stayed around so long with the generic-jadakiss-punchline flow.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    despite having one of the stupidest names in rap history (my name is 'baby carrier'.WHAT?!!) dude has managed to stick around on the mixtapes and has his hiphop cop song "charades' doing well on the mixshows. anybody feelin' this guy? any strutters huge papoose fans?

i'm curious how he's stayed around so long with the generic-jadakiss-punchline flow.

I think we had a thread about a week ago, but I'ma still take this opportunity to say that I am not remotely feeling dude. That "charades" sh!t is corn.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

"I think we had a thread about a week ago, but I'ma still take this opportunity to say that I am not remotely feeling dude. That "charades" sh!t is corn." [/b]

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts

wtf is a papoose??
    Is it Pap related?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    [quote
    I think we had a thread about a week ago, but I'ma still take this opportunity to say that I am not remotely feeling dude. That charades sh!t is corn. isn't that george michel on the hook?

• meikel_neitmeikel_neit 110 Posts

wtf is a papoose??

Is it Pap related?

can only be! isn't pap-day coming up soon?

[edit]

I knew it!

[/edit]