DESCRIBE YOR LOCAL EXPERIENCE BEATING UP WHITES

13»

Comments

• i dont understand all the backpeddling, if you are racist stand by that shit and be proud of it but don't act like it was all done in an ironic fun way.

Are you talking to me?

I think was talking about either Me or Phil.

BTW the two of us plan to start a racewar that we hope leads to the largest riot in US history.

If you are of an angry race please feel free to submit a resume to us and we'll see if we can include you in our "Fuck yo' peoples" US tour

more irony... irony is cool. no dude it was a general statement, but like i said if the shoe fits...

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    white people are too sensitive...that's the problem.
    it's always the same old shit...we start off with a joke, then we can't stand the joke when it's directed toward us. Soulstrut should be a "black board" just to piss white people off. I sware...And by the way, hip-hop, soul music...i tought it was...a...naw forget. That's a 55 pages thread.

i don't know aout y'all, but just the topic made me laugh hard. For a minute i tought it was nice that a variety of people such as stutters could joke about that all together. But no, reality sometimes works like bootstraps. It brings you back on Earth.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    What is your country's favorite mustard?

• so funny I ran into this thread..just last night a bouncer at this place I DJ at on Saturdays got his ass kicked last night for trying to take someone's hat off their head (no ayo).

http://flickr.com/photos/kellymilk/sets/72057594054758702/show/

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Which one was the dude with the beard with the blood going everywhere?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    so funny I ran into this thread..just last night a bouncer at this place I DJ at on Saturdays got his ass kicked last night for trying to take someone's hat off their head (no ayo).

http://flickr.com/photos/kellymilk/sets/72057594054758702/show/

I like how at the end it looks like the dude on the mic is like "thanks for coming everybody!"

• Which one was the dude with the beard with the blood going everywhere?

that's the bouncer, with that corny lookin ass Stillers leather that looks like it's from the Mark Malone days.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    this is great