describe your local bi-racial experience

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
In my town we have a lot of people who don't fall into one or another category when filling out that job application. For many that can be frustrating, trying to decide what to pick, feeling as if one is selling out the other half. We have many children now that are bi-tri-and quad racial. My friend named taza will have a child who is japanese/mexican/black/italian. We are the world, deal with it.

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    In my town we have a lot of people who don't fall into one or another category when filling out that job application. For many that can be frustrating, trying to decide what to pick, feeling as if one is selling out the other half. We have many children now that are bi-tri-and quad racial. My friend named taza will have a child who is japanese/mexican/black/italian. We are the world, deal with it.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Perhaps the coolest and most beautiful girl I ever dated was half black and half Sicilian. She was about 5 feet tall, thin, had a beautiful olive skin tone, soft dark wavy hair and eyes that were... lethal. She also could smoke me under the table, was a photographer and was fond of P.D.A. Definitely a girl I regret letting go...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    cholos on the block fixing up the orange toyota they've been working on for years

BBQ chicken smeels good as fuck

Moms yelling for her kids to get back in the house

9 year old kid swimming in the pool with her friends.

DJ dudes spinning out in their garage

drink weed

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts
    come on, let's all try to one up each other re: diversity.

i live on the same block as a black statistics professor, a non-practicing jewish family and a former chilean government official who had to flee the country when pinochet rose to power.

oh yeah, and i dated an indian chick for a while but it didn't work out (no bollywood raers in her house, only slipknot and nin).

• i once lived in the same house as a shit kicking redneck and a half black and puerto rican dude from hawaii.

i smell a hit sitcom

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

oh yeah, and i dated an indian chick for a while but it didn't work out (no bollywood raers in her house, only slipknot and nin).

Bad taste in music transcends race!

• i once lived in the same house as a shit kicking redneck and a half black and puerto rican dude from hawaii.

i smell a hit sitcom

i once witnessed said redneck spit out his cereal from laughing at Tom and Jerry. i believe he was 20 years of age at the time. all i could do was shake my head in disgust.

i knew an italian hippy that loved tom and jerry, i quit hangin with him, which was for the most part cause of weed (why do hippys never really have good weed? oh yeah they dont have money or a job) anyways i went over his place and he had a huge sore on his lip that was the last i hung with dude

• was with a girl for 3.5 years that was half white half black/cherokee...she had red hair and was pretty hot. exotic and shit ....she dropped me

i once lived in the same house as a shit kicking redneck and a half black and puerto rican dude from hawaii.

i smell a hit sitcom

i once witnessed said redneck spit out his cereal from laughing at Tom and Jerry. i believe he was 20 years of age at the time. all i could do was shake my head in disgust.

i knew an italian hippy that loved tom and jerry, i quit hangin with him, which was for the most part cause of weed (why do hippys never really have good weed? oh yeah they dont have money or a job) anyways i went over his place and he had a huge sore on his lip that was the last i hung with dude

What's with all the Tom & Jerry hate around here, and can't some more of you tell us fetishists more detail about your exotic mixed-heritage-mixed-race-ex-hotties?? I mean, the parody thread is over! Let's hear the juicy details about all the mocha LUV goin' round! Yeah! Keep it real!

Please to stop now from embarrassing yourselves any further.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    My ballsac spans 3 continents.

the root of my balls is american.

the midsection is african.

the tip lies somehwere in china, I think.

don't know... never seen it.

One time I took a trip to go visit the end of my balls, but sure enough, by the time I got to china, the tip of my balls had dragged back to america. I heard they even punched a shark in the fucking face.