describe your local gay experince

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
My wife works at the arts commission and they had a reception near the state capital in VA last night. Mostly for wealthy patrons of the arts and VA legislators. First, there were about 50 or more boomer fags dressed like variations of Col. Sanders and Robert E. Lee with accents somewhere between Foghorn Leghorn and Isaac Mizrahi. You should have seen them when the boys choir and the male members (pause) of the ballet company rolled in. I swear the place started to smell like cum. Then a bunch of conservative VA State Senators rolled in. And out.

Comments

• My wife works at the arts commission and they had a reception near the state capital in VA last night. Mostly for wealthy patrons of the arts and VA legislators. First, there were about 50 or more boomer fags dressed like variations of Col. Sanders and Robert E. Lee with accents somewhere between Foghorn Leghorn and Isaac Mizrahi. You should have seen them when the boys choir and the male members (pause) of the ballet company rolled in. I swear the place started to smell like cum. Then a bunch of conservative VA state senator rolled in. And out.

Yesterday those same State Senators passed a bill that will put a ban on Gay Marriage in VA up for a state wide vote.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Like that's gonna stop any southern fried ass munching. Forget working on crime.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    My wife works at the arts commission and they had a reception near the state capital in VA last night. Mostly for wealthy patrons of the arts and VA legislators. First, there were about 50 or more boomer fags dressed like variations of Col. Sanders and Robert E. Lee with accents somewhere between Foghorn Leghorn and Isaac Mizrahi. You should have seen them when the boys choir and the male members (pause) of the ballet company rolled in. I swear the place started to smell like cum. Then a bunch of conservative VA State Senators rolled in. And out.

last week, my kid was telling me that one of his mom's five cats made a mess somewhere in the house, saying "it totally smells like semen in here!". he just turned 11 on monday, so i took a deep breath and asked him what exactly does semen smell like, to which he responded, "you know, urine!". i quickly told him to not make that mistake again, explaining that he'll look both bad and strange for making furhter comments on the scent of bodily fluids he hasn't experienced as of yet.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    My local gay experience is daily

My brother is gay. And people in Alberta don't take kindly to that. When he was in highschool it was a very negative experience. But I think that there is a shift happening as less and less people care.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Don't know if this is occurring else where (i assume it is) but are younger dudes looking more feminine (clothing, make-up / overall appearance) or is it me???

my mom is still under the impression that by "becoming" gay, you're just shaming your parents. my girlfriend and her got into a big fight about this a few weeks back. the irony to me is that i wouldn't like my mother regardless of which sex i was. (i can't figure out how to properly phrase this last statement, i'm saying that her personality sucks, and its clear why both my biological, and stepdad divorced her.)

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    i dj'ed a house party for this gay dude saturday. it was mad fun. i got to play disco and other shit that i dont normally get to play. it was packed (pause), people crowd surfed. rad.

then the dude rolled out on some disco ball rollerskates and a his underwear.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    my mom is still under the impression that by "becoming" gay, you're just shaming your parents.
    That's what my parents thought when my brother came out of the closet (he has a tendancy to do those kind of extreme things). However, after about 3 months of a steady boyfriend I think they got the point.

And yeah, all those hardcore kids are wearing make-up, tight jeans, and crimped hair. It's like 80's women, but they're men.

It's like 80's women, but they're men mad emotional.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    =

not inviting me to the gay disco party.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    It's like 80's women, but they're men mad emotional.

so true.....

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

• it totally smells like semen in here!

I so want to make this my location.

it totally smells like semen in here!

I so want to make this my location.
    samson will be honored.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    =

not inviting me to the gay disco party.

my bad. i was a tag along dj to begin with, so i didnt know what it was gonna be like.

i am actually contemplating starting a disco(plus a little of everything else) night soon, you will definitely be among the guest djs.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• "So deep in his K-hole...."

Don't know if this is occurring else where (i assume it is) but are younger dudes looking more feminine (clothing, make-up / overall appearance) or is it me???

Yes, you are correct. I think. Well, it seems that way to me too.

• my local gay experience was with my homey P* from clovis. i mean, we didnt make out or suck each others dicks or anything but i think i always knew he was gay. yeah, and he was totally good looking too. haha isnt that the case though? like totally ironic or whatever. anyways, he was my homey since 2nd grade and we went to college together too and his dad was a real asswipe and dude just boned out on his family when P* was in high school so there he was, just him and his mom and his mom didnt work so i think they were hella poor for a while. but now my man is in texas and he's like an award winning cinematographer and shit and im sure he gets ding dong hand over fist. oh, wait that's what i get, what i meant was he gets tons of play from the gay folk of texas. plus he likes latin boys so i guess its good that he's in texas.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "So deep in his K-hole...."

Did I tell you that story? That shit is HILARIOUS!

• "So deep in his K-hole...."

Yeah, that was classic. I guess you don't remember our exchange of "DJ fuccup tales" at Milk.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "So deep in his K-hole...."

Yeah, that was classic. I guess you don't remember our exchange of "DJ fuccup tales" at Milk.

Oh yeah. I was in my own personal K-Hole at that time we were telling stories.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    One quick story,

I got hit up to DJ a birthday party at a restaraunt. Cool, the guy that hires me (Jack) is a friend of my cousin, and is gay. Just prior to my arrival, my brother and a couple friends walk in for food and drinks, lots of drinks (just pure coincidence though). I begin setting up and one manager walks up to my brother's table and asks if they would mind moving so that "the dj" could set up and my brother yells out...

"Oh that fag!!!"

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Don't hate the player...

...hate the gheym.