DOGGZ WHO WANNIT???

puto_bong_bongputo_bong_bong 44 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
YEHHH DOGGZ I JUST ROKKED THE PSATZ WIDDA 920 SUN WHUTTTTT!!!!?!?!! NUNNAYAWL CAN TUSH ME DOGG POPE BINADICK BUT NOW IM PIUS SUN WHU WANNIT!!!

Comments

• ME DOGG POPE BINADICK BUT NOW IM PIUS

• DOGG I HEARD SUPERUGLY WAS TALKIN GARBAGE ABOUT THE BONG BONG.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I can only imagine what the essay musta been like...

DOGGZ!

• DOGG I HEARD SUPERUGLY WAS TALKIN GARBAGE ABOUT THE BONG BONG.

Oddly enough, I heard HIPHOPADAMOOSE slept with both of them...perhaps that is the reason behind the beef?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    NUNNAYAWL CAN TUSH ME DOGG POPE BINADICK BUT NOW IM PIUS SUN WHU WANNIT!!!

wait... im really confused...

are you saying that some dog stuck its dick in your tush (ass) and who else wants that done?

dude thats about the most gay comment ive ever read here on the strut... stay homo on another board freak. none of that beastiality shit here either kid cause there is young kids and ladies reading...

think about what you write... jeez...

ugggh... im so fucking disgusted by this... this dude needs to be banned.

• YO DOGGZ DEEZ IZ LIEZ PURPULATED BY DA TUSTIN PREP HI-DEBZ SUN MY CREW BEEFIN WIT DEM WHO DIZ JAZMINE DA HAZZ BIN DOGG SHE BE FILLIN ME IN HER NEKKK OOOOH SHHHNAPPZZ DOGGZ I GOTZ 2 WAY MY CREW BOUT DAT HA HA

TUSTIN U BOUT 2 GET IT WITH DA DARK LUNCH

• DOGG DIZ DAT NEW PSATZ WIF NO S A SUN

N E WAYZ SEEM LIKE ALL DEEZ TUSTIN PREP FOOLZZ WANNIT HEAD SO U DONT WANT NO GAY ISHT DOGG DEN Y AM I ALL UP IN YO MOUF WIFF U BEGGIN FOR A DRIP OF MY SMELLYZZ IN YO BELLYZZ DOGG I WOOD BATTLE U BUT I GOT SAVE MY THUNDER FO DA STUDIO 2NITE DOGG

i still dont understand your filipino faggot wanna be gangster writing... maybe you should bring that shit back to the PI.

im sure this is a joke so ill step away now...

although its still pretty stupid to be as ignorant as you are though... maybe other ignorant folks can get down with what you say but obviously i was mistaken and you are just a waste of brain matter...

enjoy your weekend jolly bee...

• OK JAZMINE C I NO ITZ U GIRL KEEP WURKKIN DAT PULL OUT MEFFOD LIKEZ I TOL U

• PANANG?

• SUPERUGLYSUPERUGLY 15 Posts
    I TOUCH HIM PENS

• I TOUCH HIM PENS

You go for yours girl! Permanent or washable ink?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    YEHHH DOGGZ I JUST ROKKED THE PSATZ WIDDA 920 SUN WHUTTTTT!!!!?!?!! NUNNAYAWL CAN TUSH ME DOGG POPE BINADICK BUT NOW IM PIUS SUN WHU WANNIT!!!

You don't want it with me.