djobelixdjobelix 23 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
following on from all the hoo hah about lurkers etc... ive taken some valuable work minutes and signed up, i live in sunny manchester and most of the time check this site at work... don't really know what else to include so hello!

Comments

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    following on from all the hoo hah about lurkers etc... ive taken some valuable work minutes and signed up, i live in sunny manchester and most of the time check this site at work... don't really know what else to include so hello!

Hello!

• Hello!

SS is perfect for keep you from working

/L

• RezRez 164 Posts

Welcome along, northern brudder...

Madchester, eg? Ya friendly with Dean J and Richard S and all of the good old boys in Vinyl Exchange?

Rez

• yeah i'm not a real northerner i'm actually a mongrel who happens to have ended up in manchester but yeah good to know some other strutters in the area.i dont know those two by name (but i'm fecking terrible with names) i know Simon (big guy, bald) in there, from what i hear he's a proper breaks fiend.

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    Welcome.

My ratio of Soulstrut to work has definitely increased in the former's favor!

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Hi m8, im from manchester too, big up.
    There should be a record fair at the cis building this saturday if your intrested & you didnt already know about it. I cant really find any info that its definatly on tho but im pretty sure it should be.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hi Obelix!

• RezRez 164 Posts
    yeah i'm not a real northerner i'm actually a mongrel who happens to have ended up in manchester but yeah good to know some other strutters in the area.i dont know those two by name (but i'm fecking terrible with names) i know Simon (big guy, bald) in there, from what i hear he's a proper breaks fiend.

Yep - that'll be Si ''G'' - Bald Beats man and a true gent - ya know him? Go say hello - cool guy - work the discount UP!!

Rez

• yeah man i been to that fair a few times (it's pretty lowkey) if you hit Vox Pop they'll probably have a stall and can give more info. i can't make it anyway i'm so skint its untrue (january is one long ass month).

@big chan - one and the same!!

• @Rez - totally he is one of the soundest guys around those parts, i been buying there for about 4 years now he always sorts us out and is always more than willing to talk about breaks etc...