I gotchya marcofunk CRP - callin all sellas+playas

RezRez 164 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Yeah - ya guessed right - charidee-related postLotta people getting tetchy bout marcofunk on here and wo he? whaaa? So - I sat down and I thought bout it and thought bout it, one line in the earlier exchanges gave it all away, the line about paypal feedback? - go look - so, I searched thru my customer database and found said super-collectro sat there - ya will never get this boy on the Strut - he's a chemically inbalanced collectro and has only just got it on with cyber-collectroing - the man has other concerns than sittin round all day 'dropping knowledge' with the likes of us...But - I cannot be the one who pulls off marcofunk's mask of anonymity - this man has dropped serious coin with me in the past for what you call your 'funky music' and to name and shame would be a betrayal of every principle we Brits hold dear - I cannot do it - LESSEN IT'S FOR SOME MOOL-AH!Whoa! Money? Wha? This is where charidee relevance comes in - for one 'c-note' or 'a bill' or 'a buck' - one hunderd of your dollars, I will give you marcofunks optimum (non-hotmail) email address - I guaranteed that all sellas will add a zero to their investment within 1 month...wanna hear more? Ok - I will then donate this $100 to a charity - or - 'the cause' of my choice...scroll down...keep on....ya almost home....

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I'll give you his email for $50 going right my pocket.

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    I'll give you his email for $50 going right my pocket.

uhh uhh, ethical dilemma...

• marco is a good customer and a nice guy. you guys are suffering from hatter engrossed butthole syndrome and have an ingrown hair on your pecker. deal with it. go see the docktor batches. stop hatting and start taking notes. marco is the collectoro of the new era of funk. private issue madness for life batches. mo crappy religious private modren gospel schit for 2006 batch.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I have it. I'll give it up for a copy Eugene McDaniles' "Outlaw".

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    marco is a good customer and a nice guy. you guys are suffering from hatter engrossed butthole syndrome and have an ingrown hair on your pecker. deal with it. go see the docktor batches. stop hatting and start taking notes. marco is the collectoro of the new era of funk. private issue madness for life batches. mo crappy religious private modren gospel schit for 2006 batch.

Oh, Anthony, you have "hatted" on Marco in the past too...

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I don't detect any hate at all for Marcofunk on this board, just awe at the amount he spends. Batch.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    mo crappy religious private modren gospel schit for 2006 batch.

AMEN

• RezRez 164 Posts
    I have it. I'll give it up for a copy Eugene McDaniles' "Outlaw".

back of the back of the back of the back of the line, son

Rez

• marco is a good customer and a nice guy. you guys are suffering from hatter engrossed butthole syndrome and have an ingrown hair on your pecker. deal with it. go see the docktor batches. stop hatting and start taking notes. marco is the collectoro of the new era of funk. private issue madness for life batches. mo crappy religious private modren gospel schit for 2006 batch.

Oh, Anthony, you have "hatted" on Marco in the past too...

fall back batch. i am the offical representitive on marco on soulstrut. he pays me to post here. i represent FOLL.