D4L vs. Dem Franchise Boyz vs. Trapsquad

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
To be sure, the tension is heating up over who will be the king of snap music. It does seem like these guys talk about eachother alot...but its pretty obvious to me that Dem Franchise Boyz are clearly the best group out of them all. After all, OOh I think they like me Remix was one of the best songs of the year. And Lean with it, rock with it is a little bit better than I bet you cant do it like me. Trapsquad are kinda cool because they seem to be saying "look, basicly anyone can do this shit", which is pretty much true, but also probably another reason why snap music is good. Snap Music >>>>>>>> Your Life. No Chicken, No Gravy. Deal with it.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Tell me what you think about the song "Gametime" linked on this myspace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=35908316

• sergserg 682 Posts
    does soulstrut spend more time discussing snap music that the people that actually make it?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Until I hear another snap record as good as "Wha's Hannenin'," I am rolling with Trap Squad.

• Until I hear another snap record as good as "Wha's Hannein'," I am rolling with Trap Squad.

real speak

i like the weird joints on the D4L album a lot. "do it like me baby" and "scottie's callin" especially.

• As much as I try to not listen, I still know that it is DA BRAT on I Think They Like Me. And then I picture when she was on TRL and flashing her bra to everyone not on purpose.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    As much as I try to not listen, I still know that it is DA BRAT on I Think They Like Me. And then I picture when she was on TRL and flashing her bra to everyone not on purpose.

it makes you wonder why JD keeps her around? she could have faded away before the 21st century if it wasn't for his persistence.

lil bow wow on the other hand...

• ElexElex 22 Posts
    Last time Da Brat did a show in Chi people were spitting on her until she ran off stage. Cats were tellin' her to "take it back to Atlanta ho'!" SNAP. (music?)

Does it matter who's better as long as the beats are cold? I thought the idea is that it hardly matters what they're saying (whispering anyone?) and that the beats get stuck in your head after four beats. The beef is silly. "I invented snap" "No I did". None of you did. Keep the beats comin', shut your mouths. You're just mad you didn't make Laffy Taffy just like I'm mad I didn't invent combustible fuel. MoneyMakesaManActMad

P.S. TrapSquadWins

• "I invented snap" "No I did". None of you did. Keep the beats comin', shut your mouths.

Or SNAP will attack, and YOU . DON'T . WANT . THAT ! [/b]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This thread is pitifully small compared to the magnitude of posts that it resides with it.

But don't worry, I got shit under control.

Trap music sucks, and I hate the souf.

And off we go!

• My penis is pitifully small compared to the magnitude of balls that resides with it.

It's gettin', It's gettin', It's gettin' kinda hectic! It's gettin' It's gettin It's gettin kinda hectic![/b]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    No matter where I go, my dick gets there 5 minutes before me, and my balls 10 minutes later.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Wow, so general consensus is trap squad wins purely on the basis of whats happenin?

Do they have an album out? I also like the weird tracks on the d4l album.

Wow, so general consensus is trap squad wins purely on the basis of whats happenin?

Well, I think it's only a consensus of two.

However, I am not really feeling like snap music is an album-oriented subgenre.

As such, the dudes with THEE BEST SONG win.

Well, I think it's only a consensus of two.

However, I am not really feeling like snap music is an album-oriented subgenre.

As such, the dudes with THEE BEST SONG win.

True, but trapsquad needs a video if they are really to compete.

oh yeah, and they also need a dance.

• if i may, i'd like to throw this guy's hat in the ring: P Stones - "Git Like Me" I'm told that it was produced by K Rab, the dude who did "Laffy Taffy" (and no, i'm not on the street team). As far as snap music, i like it. Does "I Think Dey Like Me" really count as snap music?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    My penis is pitifully small compared to the magnitude of balls that resides with it.

It's gettin', It's gettin', It's gettin' kinda hectic! It's gettin' It's gettin It's gettin kinda hectic![/b]

the scroll made had me fucking rolling

if i may, i'd like to throw this guy's hat in the ring: P Stones - "Git Like Me" I'm told that it was produced by K Rab, the dude who did "Laffy Taffy" (and no, i'm not on the street team). As far as snap music, i like it. Does "I Think Dey Like Me" really count as snap music?

Leave it to soulstrut folls to know and actually care who produced laffy taffy. Thank you for sharing, but with that said, this does not count because there is only 1 guy. In order for it to matter there has to be a group, and they have to have a dance.

• Bow Wow's verse on the remix is pretty cold.

• update! i have just seen D4L on Jimmy Kimmel performing "Laffy Taffy" with a live drummer and keyboard player, and throwing a wad of bills into the crowd.

DISCUSS

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Bow Wow's verse on the remix is pretty cold.
    Bow Wow is killing shit right about now. If y'all stop looking at him as Lil' Bow Wow, you would probably respect his gangsta.

• Bow Wow's verse on the remix is pretty cold.

from looking at the line up, you'd figure da brat is most likely to come with the tightest verse. but bow wow owns that remix!

lil no more. medium bow wow?

also, anyone heard that lil jon "snap ya fingers"?

from looking at the line up, you'd figure da brat is most likely to come with the tightest verse. but bow wow owns that remix!

Medium is a fairly accurate description. He has a lot of room to grow. He kills shit on " You Ain't Fresh As I'm Is" also.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Medium is a fairly accurate description. He has a lot of room to grow. He kills shit on " You Ain't Fresh As I'm Is" also.
    ye aint bumpin like im bumpin little cousin
    ye aint fresh azimiz

to be fair though its mostly that beat, but the chorus is shityeah too

• who does "You Ain't Fresh As I'm Is"? on the franchize boyz remix he kinda sounds like lil wayne. maybe that's why i like it.

ye aint bumpin like im bumpin little cousin

ye aint fresh azimiz

to be fair though its mostly that beat, but the chorus is shityeah too

True indeed.
    That shit gets nuff bump here in the city of Columbus.

Bow Wow for Secretary of State '06

who does "You Ain't Fresh As I'm Is"? on the franchize boyz remix he kinda sounds like lil wayne.[/b] maybe that's why i like it.
    Damn, someone else said the same thing here on the forums. Maybe that's why I like the youngin' so much.

Quick--edit your post!