Bigger Dudes's??? Birthday Party (Photos Inside, SR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
SEATOWN STAND UP. Mole and Magic are the best. They put me up and then some. Mole was a trooper, hung out hardcroe, and took work off to dig even though he has a nasty cold. Peace to Cortez the Killer for meeting us a couple times, too. PROPERS. I'll be back soon folks...sorry I missed you, Chan!

The Recap:

Wednesday Night: Foosball Madness with Ms. Jackson and Mole. Riding spinner moves. Don't stop.

Thursday: Pho, Jivetime/Wall of Sound/Birthday insanity. Jak's grill was mad yummy. We got rained on. Birthday was super crunk/hyphy though!

Fri: Light digs, hanging out. OC on the VHS with Ms. Mole! Soul Scrubs Season 1.

Sat: Digging to the death, collectro room, pizza with Cortez the Killer, more hanging out

Sun: More digs, Jivetime Fremont, Baja Fresh lol. A homeless guy threw crap at us when we were walking back through Lower Queen Anne, haha. More chillin'.

Monday: Everyday recs, more capitol hill fanies, Soul Scrubbin' with Ms. Mole.

The evidence:

First day, magic explaining his two true loves:

Mole gettin' down on Magic's optigon:

Mole got Feelings:

Magic getting Cozy later at Mole's apartment:

Birthday dinner: Magic pigs out and then some. Dude ordered the ribeye, got the filet, and they even made him a Ribeye to make it up to him. WHOA. The cake was off the chain, too.

Yours truly, reppin' to the death. Your mom was cool, Magic:

ZZ TOP INDIE LEGS. I swear every girl in Seattle wore those shoes that night.

The Nevvers, who were

Party Time, Excellent!

Post party Rod Stewart and Jam and Toast. Mole and I were soaked from walking home in the rain and dissing the TV.

Mole explains the raer that he finally acquired, Freddie Hubbard:

Don't you tet this guy's collectro (TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET):

YADAMEAN??? SIKNUSS.

Ms. Mole's sik shoe game:

Nerding out on the way to *** *****:

Collect them all! Only $1000 + tax:

**** modeling his raer...I think you guys might have heard of that LP?

Aliases explained:

Sik new age terd, I meant the insane lady dancing in the middle of street doing the cha cha to oncoming traffic:

RED VINES + ALE = CRAZY DELICIOUS

:

1 For DREWN:

Cheers guys! All in all a relaxing and fun trip. I will be back soon, Seattle.

Peace,
M

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    SEATOWN STAND UP. Mole and Magic are the best. They put me up and then some. Mole was a trooper, hung out hardcroe, and took work off to dig even though he has a nasty cold. Peace to Cortez the Killer for meeting us a couple times, too. PROPERS. I'll be back soon folks...sorry I missed you, Chan!

The Recap:

Wednesday Night: Foosball Madness with Ms. Jackson and Mole. Riding spinner moves. Don't stop.

Thursday: Pho, Jivetime/Wall of Sound/Birthday insanity. Jak's grill was mad yummy. We got rained on. Birthday was super crunk/hyphy though!

Fri: Light digs, hanging out. OC on the VHS with Ms. Mole! Soul Scrubs Season 1.

Sat: Digging to the death, collectro room, pizza with Cortez the Killer, more hanging out

Sun: More digs, Jivetime Fremont, Baja Fresh lol. A homeless guy threw crap at us when we were walking back through Lower Queen Anne, haha. More chillin'.

Monday: Everyday recs, more capitol hill fanies, Soul Scrubbin' with Ms. Mole.

The evidence:

First day, magic explaining his two true loves:

Mole gettin' down on Magic's optigon:

Mole got Feelings:

Magic getting Cozy later at Mole's apartment:

Birthday dinner: Magic pigs out and then some. Dude ordered the ribeye, got the filet, and they even made him a filet to take home. WHOA.

ZZ TOP INDIE LEGS. I swear every girl in Seattle wore those shoes that night.

The Nevvers, who were

Party Time, Excellent!

Post party Rod Stewart and Jam and Toast. Mole and I were soaked from walking home in the rain and dissing the TV.

Mole explains the raer that he finall acquired, Freddie Hubbard:

Don't you tet this guy's collectro (TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET):

YADAMEAN??? SIKNUSS.

Ms. Mole's sik shoe game:

Nerding out on the way to *** *****:

**** modeling his raer...I think you guys might have heard of that LP?

Aliases explained:

Sik new age terd, I meant the insane lady dancing in the middle of street doing the cha cha to oncoming traffic:

RED VINES + ALE = CRAZY DELICIOUS

:

1 For DREWN:

Cheers guys! All in all a relaxing and fun trip. I will be back soon, Seattle.

Peace,
    M

Dang. I'm planning a trip out that way (Portland) in April. I'm supposed to meet up with them folls m*tt and j**emy. That shit looked way too ill.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    i see that Feist cd chillaxin on the table.

good call.

• the toy / groovy 60s and 70s stuff collection in the closet are off the hook. hot shit!

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

no offense but I can't tell those two guys apart. seperated at birth?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

dude you are demetri martin.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

dude you are demetri martin.

HAHA! That means Ms. Mole has a crush on Magic!

lol!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    1 For DREWN:

KILT IT! Looks like you guys had some real good times!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Despite being insanely sick, last weekend was one of the more fun weekends I've had in a long while. Mark is super uber dude for reals, can't wait til next time you come up here mang. (next time bring Adam and Jeff hint hint) First day Mark gave me a Nancy Priddy lp as well as a Lamont Johnson jawn. Good karma came his way when I gave him an Incredible Bongo Band joint and let him scoop a Joe Pass guitar interludes and dupes of raer psych boner. The little time we spent not digging we were either drinkin, watching Scrubs and playin board games with my girl. It was tempting to buy the Turner Bros but I picked up a dozen folk psych pieces instead, pictures will be posted later when I'm not at work. Jyeah...

Jyeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dudes were dudes this weekend. Rec pics to come. Post office calls.

laterz,
    M

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    How much does that a-hole want for that Turner Bros. piece? I got mine for $1.00 at the mid-way swap meet. That record turns up here because they used to do shows here back in the day. I know of 5 copies turning up here and all for cheap.

Well, its what a 7 or 8 hundred dollar record? So of course he wants 1500 for it.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    did you really cop all those Sonics?

Nope, we were just clownin. I think I found 8 or 9 copies total in that room though.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn, is that a store up there, or like a private dealers place?

• It looks like Mole has been rocking the Young_Phonics 06 fall collection.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

W W[/b]

I thought you'd like my girlfriends shoe collection more Ms Damn.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i original quoted the image and for no reason at all deleted it. i am feeling the brown tweed looking pair in the top right

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    that's frosting...
    m#rk, it was fun kicking it with you... next time, i won't destroy any property or girls' feelings, i swear. you're duder than dude. looking forward to urban terrorism with m*kebellcity in a few months...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

W W[/b]

... aka

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I thought you'd like my girlfriends shoe collection more Ms Damn.
    I called over my roommates fiance to show her the lunch box collection, and the first thing she said was

"scroll down to those shoes!"

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    That spot is a store out here, i've been going there for 25 years and the records still aren't priced yet! Lol. Not joking.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

i had a feeling youre asian. is that weird?

[/i] the way he was posting, he seemed like he was... like he was... *sniffle, sniffle*... Aaasian [/i]

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Josh?

Josh?

LOL

• Thanks for the pics, M**k. Now I can remember at least some of the last few days. The Hawks game wiped out half my braincells (+my voice)! First meeting with any Strutter making real world moves, so it was quite a weekend with Magic, Mylatency and the Mole all making appearances.

The collectro room was retartet...wish homie would price them schitts, though. Had to put too many back as I knew it was going to fleece me. SS balling was going on from ML and Mole though, dude was pricing Latency's records, like "this pile is $50"

Latency, "Great"

"This pile $40"

"Great"

"This pile $35"

"Great"

Dude finally says "stop saying "great", you'll make me think I'm not charging enough"

Of course, I'd never heard of any of the gems those guys picked up. Not well versed in the psyche/folk/country/female vox or related. I did pick up some overly expensive electronic terds, but recieved a free copy of Songs Of The Humpback Whale for my trouble. That's the only one I really wanted anyway.

Hope to see more SSers in the rainy NW. At the very least, I will put you up on the best NY Pizza in Seattle.

Peace,
    Cortez

m*kecortez, yer super dood for showing up to some random nerds' party, and totally freaking it. that schitt was sweet. especially the end.

m*kecortez, yer super dood for showing up to some random nerds' party, and totally freaking it. that schitt was sweet. especially the end.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!

you NW dudes are dudes

I can't wait to visit again!

• I'm never scared to rock a nerd's party!

I can't wait to visit sleep in samson's bunkbed again!