RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
My Name Is EarlThe OfficeComments???

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    My Name Is Earl

The Office

Comments???

My name is Earl = Awesome. Jason Lee is my favorite actor because he's hilarious and used to be a pro skater. Giovanni Ribisi is killin it as a guest.

The Office = Awesome. After a slow start, it's found it's groove. I figured it was going to suck and pale in comparison to the British version, but they proved me wrong.

The only problem is that these 2 shows are on the same time as the OC. I had to give up on that show because my alliance is with these 2 shows.

DJ Ferrari

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    my mom loves the hell out of those shows and always suggests that I watch them. I've seen the office once and thought it was cleaver. I just don't watch that much tv, plus most of my cable channels have be turned off.

I freakin love Curb Your Enthusiasm though, if you haven't seen it you should check it out.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

The Office

my favorite comedy on tv right now.
    if you haven't seen the past few episodes, DL them from itunes
    i didn't watch the first season at all, but supposedly this show is really "coming into its own" this season.

• My name is Earl = Awesome. Jason Lee is my favorite actor because he's hilarious and used to be a pro skater. Giovanni Ribisi is killin it as a guest.

I just don't find this show funny. I really wanted to like it, but its not happening. The office and scrubs are funny.

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts

My name is Earl = Awesome. Jason Lee is my favorite actor because he's hilarious and used to be a pro skater. Giovanni Ribisi is killin it as a guest.

I just don't find this show funny. I really wanted to like it, but its not happening. The office and scrubs are funny.

Total Scrubs fan.
    So surreal at times...
    Seemed like forever waiting for it to come back on.

• No Longer on the air, (sort of) but Arrested Development rules over all!!

Check the avatar.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Starting to get into Battlestar Gallactica.

And after being an Office hatter my friend forced me to watch the episode where dude's foot gets grilled, and now I'm a fan.

I have to see this Earl show.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Entourage 20 episode 3rd season (where you at)

Huff 12 episode 2nd season (where you at)

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Entourage 20 episode 3rd season (where you at)

does anyone have a start date for this? or a season 2 dvd drop date?

ps. Four Kings...WORST SHOW EVAR (i just got chested...on the inside)

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Total Scrubs fan.
    So surreal at times...

scrubs first season was good.
    in the 2nd season it started to fall off, JD got annoying, the skinny white girl got annoying, their relationship got annoying. the sentimental monologues at the end of the show got annoying. the "fantasy sequences" (ooh, but wouldn't it be cool if turk was playing parcheezi with jj walker, started to go over-the-top). the tall janitor neil patrick, however, has always been on point.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    What about curb your enthusiasm... That show is

sorry nrich i didn't see that you gave that show the thumbs up.

• My Name Is Earl

The Office

Comments???

Both excellent. The Office is amazing...

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts

Total Scrubs fan.
    So surreal at times...

scrubs first season was good.
    in the 2nd season it started to fall off, JD got annoying, the skinny white girl got annoying, their relationship got annoying. the sentimental monologues at the end of the show got annoying. the "fantasy sequences" (ooh, but wouldn't it be cool if turk was playing parcheezi with jj walker, started to go over-the-top). the tall janitor neil patrick, however, has always been on point.

Neil Patrick totally kills it on the show.
    Which season was it (this last?) when he spent the whole show trying to convince JD and Turk that he was his twin brother? Hilarious!

Skinny white girl is almost always annoying, but the played and replayed relationship between JD and Turk I find pretty amusing.

Big cosign on Entourage and Curb by the way.
    Have to admit that it took me a few shows to feel it, but Entourage then quickly rose to the top of my list.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    My Name Is Earl started here last week & is on again tonight, I really liked the first episode & Jason Lee is the man on screen & on a skate.
    My Name Is Chris is on before it, also started last week & had me laughing too.