Big Kidstrut

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
My youngest daughter wanted to contribute and did this tonight....be gentle.

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    that is actually pretty fuckin cool!

• i'd frame it and hang it right by my record player!

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    that is actually pretty f-n cool!

Let's clean this up... for the kids. Nah, I hope my kid is inspired by music. Well done.

• My youngest daughter wanted to contribute and did this tonight....be gentle.

niCE!

yO....trade me that quinn harris!!

peace*

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    That's dope! How old is she?

• seriously...

if i tried that and compared you`d think i was the kid and she was the adult.

definite skills.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    hmmmmmm...are you sure you didn't paint this? are you tricking us? that shit looks mighty good for a youngin'.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Thanks for the kind words.....she's 16 and has done some pretty cool stuff....she painted this last night in honor of SS.......she's a damn good drummer too....didn't inherit any talent from me, that's for damn sure!!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Hey bro, your girls got talent. The image was hella dark on my screen so i dropped it into photoshop and heres the result.

sweet.

• Thanks for the kind words.....she's 16 and has done some pretty cool stuff....she painted this last night in honor of SS.......she's a damn good drummer too....didn't inherit any talent from me, that's for damn sure!!

yO! are you gonna trade or sell me the quinn harris?

(you should know who this is...i'm the cheap vinyl buyer who ALWAYZ wants a hook up at you table....lol )

*oh yeah, thnx for the kind wordz in the deadbeat dealer post!)

peace*

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Thanks for the kind words.....she's 16 and has done some pretty cool stuff....she painted this last night in honor of SS.......she's a damn good drummer too....didn't inherit any talent from me, that's for damn sure!!

(you should know who this is...i'm the cheap vinyl buyer who ALWAYZ wants a hook up at you table....lol )

peace*

Dean? Is that you? If so, you should introduce yourself. Your contributions in this place would be good.
    Plus, folks will be more apt to trades if they know who you are.

• Thanks for the kind words.....she's 16 and has done some pretty cool stuff....she painted this last night in honor of SS.......she's a damn good drummer too....didn't inherit any talent from me, that's for damn sure!!

peace*

Dean? Is that you? If so, you should introduce yourself. Your contributions in this place would be good.
    Plus, folks will be more apt to trades if they know who you are.

sounds good!

peace*
    i'm dEAn*!!!!!!!!!! lol
    i'm been a vinyl junkie since 86' and have been into hip hop since 82'/83'. i've been making beatz since 87/88. i'm currently sittin on about 6,000 lp's in soul/funk/jazz/rock and about 100 (give or take) 7"'s.

thats just about it! i'm dwn for any trades...whether its info or recordz!
    **finally on the strut, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaH!!**

peace*

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    That is a dope painting mane! Hang that ish up!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

peace*

De*n,
    Welcome to SS......good to see more Big D representation.....I've been here about 2 months and have had a blast.....look forward to seeing some diggin' stories from you......the first requirement of SS is that you reveal all your "secret" digging sites.!!!

P.S.....Quinn's staying at the house.

P.S.S.......Do I know that Kyle guy from the Show???

peace*

De*n,
    Welcome to SS......good to see more Big D representation.....I've been here about 2 months and have had a blast.....look forward to seeing some diggin' stories from you......the first requirement of SS is that you reveal all your "secret" digging sites.!!!

P.S.....Quinn's staying at the house.

P.S.S.......Do I know that Kyle guy from the Show???

peace*
    you may have seen him in 1/2 price a few times, but he doesn't come to the shows. tall, skinny, white kat, beard, wears a real low hair cut. i need to make a small point. there is another kat named kyle in the DFW that has one of the sickest hip hop collection i've ever known. HE is not the kyle that was mentioned in that "deadbeat" thread, that was kyle humphries. just didnt want people to mix them up.

**that was not a good look by the way!**

p.s. i have no "secret" dig spots ....LOL

peace*