Kids Strut Vol. 3

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
"Tell that bitch Lyor Cohen that missing Shabat is not an option" with big cousin, Jordan, in the tent at the top of the stairs

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Jack.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    these 4 pictures make me think that it would be worth it to have kids, if only for the funky photographs.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    these 4 pictures make me think that it would be worth it to have kids, if only for the funky photographs.

Havinhg kids would be a very expensive and time consuming way to find a photogrpahic subject. I would suggest following bums as an alternative. They're everywhere.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    dude, what kind of camera is this?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    It's a Nikon D70 (digital SLR). I can't remember if I used a 50 or 85mm lens on it but it's set to "portrait" mode, meaning it has a very low depth of field which keeps only the target in focus and everything else is out of focus.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

man! those eyes are scaring me. sweet kids. i'll send you pictures of mine in... about... 10 years?!?!

• The contrast between the eyes/facial expressions of your daughter and her cousin are incredible. Thanks for posting this.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Jack.

The mohawk is

• y'all have some adorable childrens!

• Dave's not here maaaannn....[/b]

• man! those eyes are scaring me. sweet kids. i'll send you pictures of mine in... about... 10 years?!?!

... Mark Ryden would be proud.