Turkish jazz comp is finished,thanks soulstrutters

lasaruslasarus 23 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
just finished the "Bosporus Bridges A wide selection of Turkish jazz and funk 68-78" that me and Roskow from Sonar Kollektiv did for the THEWORLDISMYOYSTER Prosject. Thanks to all the heads at soulstrut that helped with tracks and hook ups and http://www.zyphnet.no/twimo/ I put up some snippets for you to enjoyL

Comments

• DOPE - purchase info please? Release date?

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    Wow, sounds really dope so far...

• for the sake that this post is not deleted, i can just tell you to go to that link. The comp. came from the press three days ago

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

SICK! I want one.

• Teshekkur Ederim

and Turk Hava Yollari.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Teshekkur Ederim

and Turk Hava Yollari.

showoff

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    just finished the "Bosporus Bridges A wide selection of Turkish jazz and funk 68-78" that me and Roskow from Sonar Kollektiv did for the THEWORLDISMYOYSTER Prosject. Thanks to all the heads at soulstrut that helped with tracks and hook ups and

http://www.zyphnet.no/twimo/ I put up some snippets for you to enjoy

L

FI FI FI F FIJI FRESH

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I've heard the last song in the clip, but no names on the songs ring any bells. Could it have been by another artist? I know there's a Nathan Davis plays with Turkish jazz guys record, is that it?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    "Mastering by Erling Blod??re[/b]"?????????

Nice choons, lasarus. Scope from Germany posted a turkish mix some months ago. Does this have anything to do with that?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    who is doing distribution? just make sure it gets out because I want to buy a copy.

• scope hooked me up with ROskow from jazzanova, and we both put 50/50 of the tracks on the comp

it is the nathan davis track, but its really a turkish track from TRT ARA Muziklieri, with him just featuring on a solo

distrubution is just through twimorecords at the website

• who is doing distribution? just make sure it gets out because I want to buy a copy.

Co-sign... and that Cairo Jazz Band 7"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Sounds/looks really good.

Kudos!

• awesome.

please keep us informed on release dates, purchase info.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Ill be excited to hear this. Sonar Kollektiv is a pretty interesting label, do they have any involvement in it other than that dude from the label helping out?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Thanks for the info lasarus.

• hi

this is just a very small release 500 ex and it is mostly sold hand to hand for small prices, just to spread the music which is impossible to get otherwise

Roskow from Sonar just submitted some tracks to the Project and has nothing to do with the release/label

L

• spcspc 534 Posts
    The snippet is dope! I need that!

• i just received my copies and this is () x ( )[/b]

thanks lasarus!

• Got my records last week. Great compilation and the 45 is butter..

Got to give props for the coverart aswell! Nice work by Mr. Kowalski

• Recieved the LP & 45 on Friday, very dope, cool cover art too. Many thanks Lasarus.

• I received it today also (but haven't listened yet)....thx Lasarus!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    ok did I miss something or was he selling them to strutters?

because I need one to make my cipher complete.

Lasarus get at me prease.....