NFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

2»

Comments

• Cmon Phil, that was absolute domination last night. You can't give us a good word other than "that was boring?" Sorry you

but give us our due. This is blatant

Peace,
    Cortez

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    There is nothing "boring" about shutting down Steve Smith.

Actually, that's not entirely true... but still, that's quite a feat.

What about Steve Smiths run back though? The refs blew that block in the back penalty. That ish was most definitely a block in the back. Sure it was just a nudge, but 99 out of 100 times that penalty gets called regardless if it's a nudge or a huge hit. Fuck that shit. Shoulda been called back.

-e

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Cmon Phill[/b], that was absolute domination last night. You can't give us a good word other than "that was boring?" Sorry you

but give us our due. This is blatant

Peace,
    Cortez

I guess you missed this, huh?

Gotta admit, I am very impressed with the Seahawks' performance today. I guess maybe they're not such a fraud after all. I slept on their defense... those motherfathers are shuttin' Jake Delhommie and them DOWN.

Stillers 27, Seagulls 21. DEAL WITH IT.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    all i know is that pitt is the comeback team, not some guys who kicked ass all season the way the seahawks did. don't hat on shaun either... gay, or not, he straight fucked steve smith with over 100 more yards. word.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    all i know is that pitt is the comeback team, not some guys who kicked ass all season the way the seahawks did. don't hat on shaun either... gay, or not, he straight fucked steve smith with over 100 more yards. word.

kicked ass all season...in the nfc.

aint no comeback team...steelers live and die by the qb situation and they don't lose with a healthy big ben. replace tommy maddox with charlie batch and we got the afc north locked. the rest of the team was there.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I said that these championship games would be boring last week... if you're not a fan of one of the teams playing it's just not all that interesting. None of these teams have really captured the general public's imagination. Denver and Seattle barely lost any games all year but still nobody really knew anything about them (or cared).

That's why I think they overruled that Palamolau(sp?) interception during the Colts game. The NFL wanted Manning to win so badly seeing that he is thee face of the NFL right now and soo many advertising dollars were riding on him. If the Colts won that game, I would have defintely turned my back on Pro football for good.

• Naw Phil I didn't miss it. But your comment was while the game was going on. It's your post game wrap up that was a bit lackluster. I understand you might still be a bit sore after what happened to the Eagles on Monday Night Football, but we just did the same thing to the Panthers in the NFC Championship game!

Schitt was off the chain last night. Greatest sports experience of my life. Wish we could do it every year. Detroit folls.

Hawks 28 Steelers 17

I ain't mad,
    Cortez

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

That's why I think they overruled that Palamolau(sp?) interception during the Colts game. The NFL wanted Manning to win so badly seeing that he is thee face of the NFL right now and soo many advertising dollars were riding on him.

Couldn't have said it better... (except I watch the games regardless)...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Naw Phill[/b] I didn't miss it. But your comment was while the game was going on. It's your post game wrap up that was a bit lackluster. I understand you might still be a bit sore after what happened to the Eagles on Monday Night Football, but we just did the same thing to the Panthers in the NFC Championship game!

Hell yeah I'm sore! I'm downright bitterrrrrrrr over how this season went down. The Eagles should've been in the SB again this year... if they would've been even CLOSE to as good as they were suppossed to be this season, they would've walked through the NFC again. Naw, but for real, like I said before, Seattle surprised me on Sunday. I had no idea the defense was ballin' like that. Even when they creamed us on that monday night game, it was more about the Eagles' total ineptitude (especially that bum Mike McMahon) than it was about the Seahawks being so impressive. They showed me something against Carolina, outplayed them in ever facet AND outcoached them. I forgot how good of a defensive coach my hommie Ray Bob Rhodes is.

No disrespect to my Seatown hommies, but I still gotta ride with my PA Stillers. I expect it to be a good game regardless. Stillers better wear those white jerseys for good luck (I doubt that they will, though).

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Fellow Seahawks fans - I need your help. I cannot get FOX on my TV (long story) and couldn't see the whole game. I really want a copy of the game from whomever has one. As a 20+ year fan, I'm begging you - please.

• One of my best friends is from Philly and I watch the Eagles with him. I was disgusted by what happened to them this season as well.

A Super Bowl win would be a nice tip of the hat to Ray Rhodes, who after the stroke(s) this year, is not really doing much on the day to day. I heard he's basically been just a figure head, doesn't even talk to the team anymore. Anyway, this should be a great game, but I'd rather it be a boring 42-0 Seahawks blowout.

Peace,
    Cortez