A REPORT FROM RHINO RECORDS WESTWOOD

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I just got back.Someone stepped on my face as I was gripping for a copy of Count Basie on Pablo.My ass hurts.Report batches.

Comments

• Temp was 50 degrees at 7am, so I gripped a gang of good disco, hip-hop, jazz and soul at the flea market. Baby Cortez "Soul Vibration", Big Trax 12", Don Cherry Relativity Suite, NM doubles of Outstanding on 12" and so on. My pile was big but I wasn't toting the portable. Dudes kept gripping at my pile. I was getting aggy.

Went to go grab money out of my store's register for my flea market dude and out of the corner of my eye see a rock guy setting up shop, went over and dude was like "Everything's a buck" grabbed Richard Hell "Blank Generation", every Roxy Music record ever made, some Bowie and Mott The Hoople and shit. My shop needs more music for the white man and woman. I was stoked.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Excellent. Photos, photos!

• Count Basie on Pablo.

was it that bad ?

• My shop needs more music for the white man and woman.

• My shop needs more music for the white man and woman.

Just now I put on "Love Comes In Spurts", I think I scared Faux_Rillz away

• I am rocking THE NAZZ, Marco. Deal with it.

• What up Paycheck, I like The Nazz, Todd Rundgren's first roup right? A friend played me some of their tracks from a Rhino comp, good stuff. What album you listening to?

• I am listening to Nazz III right now. I will get into Nazz I next.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Baby Cortez "Soul Vibration"

I need this album in my life.

It will complete me.

• Quick! Edit your post!

You won't want Faux_Rillz to find you jonesing for a record that might possibly be a TFT...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    It's not a TFT, is it?

I just want that Whatnauts instrumental!!!

• It's not a TFT, is it?

Considering that this record will be for sale in my shop, I'll recuse myself from any such discussion...

• AP!

were playing the firme rolas on the west side right now.

spaceghost just threw on youll lose a good thing

• GnArLy