I wish Lil Wayne would keep his shirt on.

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Every time I see one of his videos I feel like I'm watching some homo erotic, child exploitation film. Somebody please let him know.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i might have to take my shirt off for this one

• cosign. dude looks like some strung out male hustler. at least he looks like what I'm told strung out male hustlers look like. and that's not hustler meaning good but hustler meaning bad.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I only watch Lil Wayne videos topless.

This is why my mother and I can no longer watch MTV Jams together. She's disconnected from the streets

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you've said the realness but you know what dude is working out and showing off his bod, just deal with it okay? lol whatever

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

just close your eyes and let the music take you away

anybody notice his disproportionately large forearms

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    lil wayne's pants from leno were so focused

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Dude looks like he fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Dude looks like he fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

aka Re: I wish Lil Wayne would take his face off.

• alls I'm asking is: has dude ever been seen in the same room as Top Dog from OGC?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Every time I see one of his videos I feel like I'm watching some homo erotic, child exploitation film. Somebody please let him know.

would you feel better if he was wearing this shirt:

• Any shirt, please.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Do you think by asking little wayne to wear a shirt that you are attacking local black experience?

We may have to defer to the professionals, but this thread may be racist.

• Do you think by asking little wayne to wear a shirt that you are attacking local black experience?

We may have to defer to the professionals, but this thread may be racist.
    Okay, this'll even it up...

I wish Hoff would leave his shirt on...

Damn, looking for that pic wasn't enjoyable.

• Do you think by asking little wayne to wear a shirt that you are attacking local black experience?

No. That's that other thread.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    I just figured how "little dude" weezy is when he was on leno.

Dude's a Smurf !

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I watched some video on mtv with him shirtless, and these videho's had to dance with him, and I was like damn.... thats painfull. I hope they got paid!!

• i caught lil wayne and sum frat lookin dude singing on the tonight show last week....it was really bad..no wait is rrrreeeaaaalllyyyy bad...i think it was all lip synched besides lil wayne, i'm pretty sure the band was'nt actually playing.

• I just figured how "little dude" weezy is when he was on leno.
    Dude's a Smurf !

Did you notice that when the dj stopped the slipmat the music stopped. Technology is amazing.

• I just figured how "little dude" weezy is when he was on leno.
    Dude's a Smurf !

Did you notice that when the dj stopped the slipmat the music stopped. Technology is amazing.

hahaha I noticed that, too! and at the end there's like 3 slip mats going with one track playing.

on another note, the tear tattoos on his face: what's up with those? has dude killed some people. anyone have some inside dirt on the li'l guy?

• I liked that thugged out alien tattoo on his arm.. shit is funny

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Terds , weezy f. baby owns you all.

That lenno jam was pretty crazy, shooter is a dope track though

does this mean my hero is a lil' dude

• BTW, I was just commenting on his shirtless vids. Not his music. This was in no way meant to be a lil wayne hate thread. Had to let you know.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    BTW, I was just commenting on his shirtless vids. Not his music. This was in no way meant to be a lil wayne hate thread. Had to let you know.

God forbid!

• BTW, I was just commenting on his shirtless vids. Not his music. This was in no way meant to be a lil wayne hate thread. Had to let you know.

God forbid!