I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT SIPPING SIZZURP

Comments

• you can buy that shit without a prescription. same with mexico. there are dozens of places online, where you can order that shit cheap.

-t

I had trouble buying codeine in Mexico. I bought Xanax without a problem, but nobody would sell me the codeine/hydrocodone/etc.

Xanax+alcohol+Mexico=craaaazy

• mistercmisterc 329 Posts
    Just to be clear, robotrippin and sippin sizzurp are two completely different things. Robotrippin is overdosing on DXM, which used to be found on OTC cough medicine. Shit makes you hallucinate in a not fun way, imagine chugging a bottle of Robutussin, you puke and hallucinate. I've seen people freak out on this worse than naything else, but then again I know no meth heads.

Just to be clear, as well: I had no idea what I was taking in my "I'll finish all the drugs on the table" days. In fact, the amount of knowledge in these posts is scary. I don't ever recall "hallucinating" per se on any of the above mentioned stuff (I actually kind of feel cheated now). I remember medicine bottles and alcohol. Precise terms and defintions I'm afraid I can't recall.

• Have all you already forgotten about The Bible of Sippin Sizzurp? Locations for days.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts

canadians,

you can buy that shit without a prescription.

yes robotrippin / liquid codeine was on the scene even as far removed as the east coast in the early 90's

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

canadians,

you can buy that shit without a prescription. same with mexico. there are dozens of places online, where you can order that shit cheap.

-t

After what people have written in this thread, I'm not sure why I would want to buy this stuff.

canadians,

yes robotrippin / liquid codeine was on the scene even as far removed as the east coast in the early 90's

Len? Are you serious? I'm scandalised....

• canadians,

you can buy that shit without a prescription. same with mexico. there are dozens of places online, where you can order that shit cheap.

-t

After what people have written in this thread, I'm not sure why I would want to buy this stuff.

Dude. Enhanced appreciation of jazz fusion.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Shit makes you hallucinate in a not fun way, imagine chugging a bottle of Robutussin, you puke and hallucinate.

I actually did this once, back in the early 90's when I was doing my rap thing. I had a really really bad cold, but also had a show scheduled for that weekend. My motto was "the show must go on", so I hit the stage with a bottle of Robutussin in hand, swiggin' that schitt like it was wine in between verses and coughing attacks.
    I don't know why I didn't die that weekend.

• Not as dangerous as "fry" or "dip" though. Which is weed dipped in formaldehyde. This is truly an adventure in smoking that can make you "retarded," making some people's IQ test scores drop by 30-40 pts after a bad dip trip.

i used to get pissed when i COULDN'T get this shit... we called it "the ill", "the wet", or "the bug", though... we would go to the guy, and if he only had regular weed, we would be so mad!... coincidentally, this was often smoked in conjuction with passing around bottles of robitussin, and usually followed by a round of puking and hallucinating... four 14/15/16 year old dudes sitting in a parked car in a field or a grocery store parking lot listening to smif & wesson, throwing up and laughing

it didn't seem as dumb then as it looks written down on my screen now

• canadians,

dubious: hit me on the pm re: Len related insider stories.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I used to come home from 10th grade (72?) and grab the Paragoric Syrup (contains opium, used to be common over the counter drug) and mix with a little of everything in the liquor cabinet, Kirsch, Whiskey, Gin, vodaka, sit in the easy chair and stare out the window. One day my field of vision narrowed to a distant pin prick and I couldn't move. "Oh shite" I'm thinking "if my mom comes home now I'm sunk. Never messed with that again.

We just called it getting wasted.

• oxycotton.

• oxycotton.

the prices people charge(and of course the price idiots pay) for that shit is unreal

I dont understand how fools hooked up OCs keep paying so much money for this shit when they could get their fix for SO MUCH CHEAPER = methadone clinic

canadians,

dubious: hit me on the pm re: Len related insider stories.

No man! Share this stuff. I to be an insider too.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I dont understand how fools hooked up OCs keep paying so much money for this shit when they could get their fix for SO MUCH CHEAPER = methadone clinic

Yeah... OC is not cheap. First time I did it I took half, crushed... 30 mins later I was buzzed, but like WTF? So I took the other half (crushed). 30 mins later... BAM! I slept for 13 hours straight.
    Now I just stick to Vics or Perks (I actually do suffer from back problems so there are occassions when I genuinely need it).

• this seems like a faceious joke, but ill respond anyway..

i did it once somewhere in 2001.
    maybe even early 2002, mainly because of that stupid 3-6 mafia song influencing me..

anyway, i dont remember alot of it, only fragments..
    i felt good for a while not long after i drank it, then when it really kicked in i realized i was over my head, i remember coming up the stairs and there being a window (it was around sunset) and the shit was just blinding,

during the premlinmary part of the high when it was just kicking in, i listened to music, it was all flanged out.. like as much as the effect, only it wasn't constant it would start to drop in & out out of nowhere..
    but it didnt last very long..
    also, the music sounded like it got slower & then sped up real fast at certain points,,

this shit isnt any joke, i guarentee doing it causes brain damage & fucks with your brains sensory perception,

near the end of it, after the high stopped being controllable & fun, i was sitting on a toliet with diarerra for probably an hour thinking i had od'd or something (i drank a whole bottle)

i didnt feel right for a few days (maybe weeks) after i did it..

that chemical shit steals your soul.

thats my story...

by the way, u dont need the codiene persciption shit,,,
    robotussin DM (not cold & flu or u will die) is all u need..

are you joking? I honestly think the whole "syrup getting u FUUUCCCKKKEEDDD UP" shit is an exxageration.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    Just a few bottles of Carlsberg Export for me tonight then...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

• It's fucking great if you like to erl w/ no pain. I used to do this shit in the 80s when I was 14. Then I realized how fucking retarded it was. I always thought of it in the same league w/ sniffing glue. Great if you can't afford real drugs. Fuck the 3-6 mafia and all those fools for bigging it up.

this seems like a faceious joke, but ill respond anyway..

Nah, I'm dead serious with this thread. WHEN I WANT TO SLAP THE SCHITT OUT OF FOLLS WITH MY FACEIOUS JOKES I WILL PUT MY CAPS LOCK ON, KEEP IT ON AND THEN LET THE FLYING HOUNDS FROM MY OWN PERSONAL HELL OUT TO DISEMBOWEL ALL HOES, HARLOTS AND STRUMPETS WHO DARE TO DISRESPECT THE REAL SCHITT[/b]. When I type things out without having the caps lock on then I am usually being serious. Usually. Although there may be jokes even when I am being serious or seriousness imbedded in my jokes. I am an enigma.

Oh, and one more thing...

WHEN I WANT TO SLAP THE SCHITT OUT OF FOLLS WITH MY FACEIOUS JOKES I WILL IN MOST CASES END THE POST WITH A SUPERABUNDANCE OF GRAEMLINS WHICH ARE IN SOME CASES SUPERFLUOUS YET IN OTHER WAYS QUITE COMPULSORY.

• STRUMPETS

one of my favorite words evar!

STRUMPETS

one of my favorite words evar!

YES. MINE TOO. I ALSO LIKE THE WORD "TROLLOPS"

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

Not as dangerous as "fry" or "dip" though. Which is weed dipped in formaldehyde. This is truly an adventure in smoking that can make you "retarded," making some people's IQ test scores drop by 30-40 pts after a bad dip trip.

This was called wet or sherm back in my highschool days, and it was more than just formaldehyde. That shit is beyond nasty. In fact most of the time people would either dip a ciggeret in it or buy dryed parsley soaked in the stuff and roll blunts with it. It would get you fucked in a nasty way. I am sure that that shit did some real harm to my brain that will never go away. I have done a lot of dumb shit but smoking that stuff was by far the dumbest.

was Tical the same thing??

i remember hearing that back in the day.

that piture in the booklet of a handful of some nasty schitt.

• I smoked sherm once in 89. Scary stuff. I was walking down the street and every window in every apartment building had video cameras taping me for blackmail in the afterlife. I took off my coat and I thought my arms came off with it. Then these panthers came in from another dimension and held me down while a needle pierced the light in my brain. Strange shit. i thought i was only smoking a bowl. Crazy foll from Brooklyn gave me that shit.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    HOBO SHIT

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    Is it me or the sizzurp but does the Lyn Christopher Graemlin look hotter than the real Lyn Christoper?

BTW, I've been doing a li'l internet homework on this "robotrippin'" thing... this is some suburbanite schitt, isn't it? Do real and true urban area muthafuckas be talkin' about robotrippin', too? Are there any real and true trill-ass urban down south muthafuckas on here who can verify? Real headz want to know. Thanks for all info on the syrup... I've learned a lot.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Yeah... OC is not cheap. First time I did it I took half, crushed... 30 mins later I was buzzed, but like WTF? So I took the other half (crushed). 30 mins later... BAM! I slept for 13 hours straight.
    Now I just stick to Vics or Perks (I actually do suffer from back problems so there are occassions when I genuinely need it).

First time I did OC I just snorted it. I continued to drink all night too, which I now realize was a terrible idea. It was still a very pleasant experience and I have no complaints.

• "robotrippin'"... this is some suburbanite schitt

• "robotrippin'"... this is some suburbanite schitt

I've never heard that term but it makes sense. Must be from mormons in the 90's who were afraid to smoke or drink alcohol, so they decided to pop E pills and drink tussun.