NIGHT CREW ROLL CALL

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
CHEEE HUUUUU

Comments

• hello

I'm on a posting spree...like 6 in one day!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Here till the Nyquil kicks in.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i just got home from a bar with someone i used to work with and im going to drink more beer and record a mix!!!!!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I'm here until this makes sense:

can I get a :brainmelt: plaese?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    REYNALDO ALWAYS HOLDING IT DOWN FOR ALL CREWS IN 06

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What it do batches!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    i'm up packing and finishing this remix. me and catchdini are getting on a plane in the morning to ride out to california for a second and handle some business.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo i drank a pitcher of newcastle with my co-worker and the white girls with her weren't having none of that. i'm chilling with two invincible cans of sapporo right now and trying to motivate myself to get off my bed to hook my laptop to serato to start mixing nahmean

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Word. I toured the Sapporo brewery in Japan and ate dinner there. Good time! The Sapporo beer is better in Japan. All the Sapporo sold in the U.S. is made in Canada or California.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    what's good - just got out the shower feeling crisp and clean. about to go to the store for some squares and make a drank.

relloh

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Since the Laffy Taffy thread ain't getting much attention, I'll let y'all clown my remix here.

Lassy Daffy

(please ignore 11 second delay)

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    what's good - just got out the shower feeling crisp and clean. about to go to the store for some squares and make a drank.

relloh
    showers are whats really
    im going to take a shower with my sapporo now

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Word. I toured the Sapporo brewery in Japan and ate dinner there. Good time! The Sapporo beer is better in Japan. All the Sapporo sold in the U.S. is made in Canada or California.

When I was in Japan I went to a Sapporo restaurant in Osaka. Shit was banana's. $40 (that's what I remember it being converted approximately) got you unlimited Sapporo and a sick ass buffet thinger where you pick your own meat and cook it on the table (I know there is a special name for this but I can't remember, it's late and this was almost 10 years ago).

Peace to sapporo!

• I am up at 2am trying to make graemlins...scary

(my first one)

go to the other thread and drop a gem on us
    http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=567834&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=&vc=

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    HELLO.

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS,
    I WANT TO SEE SOME GOOD SETS 2MORO NIGHT. HOOK IT UP.

PEAS
    MANDREW

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

When I was in Japan I went to a Sapporo restaurant in Osaka. Shit was banana's. $40 (that's what I remember it being converted approximately) got you unlimited Sapporo and a sick ass buffet thinger where you pick your own meat and cook it on the table (I know there is a special name for this but I can't remember, it's late and this was almost 10 years ago).

Peace to sapporo!
    YAKINIKU

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Poppn in right before I go to sleep.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    hello batches !

• girgir 329 Posts
    w00p

got back from a "producer's cup" where i actually advanced a round when i thought all hope was lost.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Crew,

I just came to a "rational stop point" on a journal article revision I'm working on for the Journal of Organizational Behavior. I've gotten too tired to proceed further tonight. Some jobs are better left for the morning.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn, two drinks deep and everyone is

• girgir 329 Posts
    Hey Crew,

I just came to a "rational stop point" on a journal article revision I'm working on for the Journal of Organizational Behavior. I've gotten too tired to proceed further tonight. Some jobs are better left for the morning.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

what's the article called?

• holla. too much alcohol and poker tonight in LV. hopefully gonna do some diggin here tomorrow. peace to the late night heads.

• Chan,

We missed you at the 'Vu tonight. Not the one on First Ave, foll. The Bday bash at the one on 2nd. Next time...

Peace,
    Cortez

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    If I get enough posts, maybe I can be a Real Head the next time.