Office Space - The Film

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited March 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
Who's down with the "O FACE" Oh, oh, oh!!! Classic movie, what was your favorite line? Micheal Bolton fans where ya at?
TAGGED:

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you need to edit the title of this thread to:

"Office Space - The Film (semi-NRR)"

That said, one of my favorite lines is when the guy who delivers the "oh" face line says "whoop whoop." Whenever my friend and I see each other at the swap meet, he says "whoop whoop, swap meet y'all"

M. Bolton handing the extra printer beat downs is whats really.

WHATCHOO KNOW 'BOUT 12 PCs. OF FLARE?

I think "The Office" and Mr. Gervais owe a great deal to Mr. Judge for sowing the seeds of office humor in the mid 90s. Those fany ironic commercials that take place in office cubicles also owe a great deal to this movie and its red stapler (which Swingline put into production after the movie painted one red).

Mr. Judge is working on a movie called "3001" due out soon.

Plot: Luke Wilson is cryogenically frozen until the year 3001, and finds that the human race is extremely dumbed down 2000 years now. No joke!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

I think "The Office" and Mr. Gervais owe a great deal to Mr. Judge for sowing the seeds of office humor in the mid 90s. Those fany ironic commercials that take place in office cubicles also owe a great deal to this movie and its red stapler (which Swingline put into production after the movie painted one red).

damn, i think i'll watch this tonight

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    scene where dude is bumping scarface in his car and turns it down when a black guy walks by is classic

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Crazy funny movie. REQUIRED viewing for anyone whoever worked in an office and sat in a cubicle.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    M. Bolton handing the extra printer beat downs is whats really.

I'm about to do the same thing to an old fax machine we just replaced. For reals.

Herm

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    excuse me...I believe you have my stapler...and I still haven't received my paycheck..

okay, but that's the last straw...I'll set the building on fire

Milton Waddams is

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    What would you do if you had a million dollars?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i still want a fucking 'jump to conclusions' mat. now that is a million dollar idea.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    the nazis had flare

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Mike Judge as the Tchochke's manager is classic...

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    MmMMMmmm Yeahhhhhhh..... Those darn TPS Reports...... Nazis had Flare LOL classic!

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

We hear you've been missing a lot of work.[/b]

Uhhh...I wouldn't say I've been missing it.

• pacmanpacman 1,113 Posts
    I heard the breast exams are on channel 8.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    the penny jar for the crippled kids??

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Crazy funny movie. REQUIRED viewing for anyone.