I just recieved a record I didn't order from eBay

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Has this ever happened to anybody? No note, no nothing. It's a pretty cool record. Thanks to whomever sent this. I'm buggin'.

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

This record is the mine yo!!!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Folkways, right?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    What is it? What is it?

• I forgot that I took a record for Bapt since some freaky lady wouldn't ship to Europe. Hey Bapt, when you coming to pick it up? I don't ship to Europe.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Caught!!!

Aahh!! Mista Cacao,

so you got it. cool.

How is it...?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Hey Bapt, when you coming to pick it up? I don't ship to Europe.

Sooner than you think.

• Caught!!!

Aahh!! Mista Cacao,

so you got it. cool.

How is it...?

Yup, it's good. Sounds like it was recorded in the field. Not too hi-fi but the vinyl is in excellent shape. Real old record, smells like 50 year old newspaper. I was exited, I thought I got to keep it.

• Hey Bapt, when you coming to pick it up? I don't ship to Europe.

Sooner than you think.

You comin' out for some Roc 'C' ish?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Yup, it's good. Sounds like it was recorded in the field. Not too hi-fi but the vinyl is in excellent shape. Real old record, smells like 50 year old newspaper. I was exited, I thought I got to keep it.

Aahh!! You want it?

• Yup, it's good. Sounds like it was recorded in the field. Not too hi-fi but the vinyl is in excellent shape. Real old record, smells like 50 year old newspaper. I was exited, I thought I got to keep it.

Aahh!! You want it?

Nah, dawg, it's yours. Good record though if you are into African drumming, which i am.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

No probs, Taza.

You can -at least- make a copy for you.

Ok, what's your Paypal address?

• They shipped it in a stiff priority envelope. ???

The record is ok, though. It's over 50 years old and is in incredible condition. Congrats.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Has this ever happened to anybody? No note, no nothing. It's a pretty cool record. Thanks to whomever sent this. I'm buggin'.

I won $20 worth of records from a dude one time and received $200 worth of records (two different records)

I was REAL NICE... REALLY...