HAPPY BIRFDAY MYLATENCY MAGIC JACKSON!

gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
sorry i couldnt be out there with you cats! CAPRICORNZ4LYFE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR RAEL!im still drunk.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    sorry i couldnt be out there with you cats! CAPRICORNZ4LYFE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR RAEL!

im still drunk.

It's your birthday too? Damn, happy born day.

Also happy birthday to Mylatency and hammerhead, I mean, Magic Jackson. Plaese to get faded for ya boy!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i can't wait for that foll to wake up and post some pictures of last night... he's sleeping in my kid's bunkbed!! GLOOM, happy birthday to you, hommie, you know you'll be getting a fucked up call later. 29yrs, bitches!!
    ps. thanks m*ke!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    happy b-day dude(s)!

Hey, I didn't know your b-day was today. Next year (god willingly), I'll send you a gift(s). BTW, you better post some pics of you and Latency tomorrow!!

don't punch street signs...

don't punch street signs...

Why didn't Mark stop you?

i hope he didn't get scared... i was all hyphy last night.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    he's sleeping in my kid's bunkbed!!

Happy birthday M**t!! You're a prime number, those don't last for very long.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATCHES!!!!!!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Have a good one, fellers!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIRDOS

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    google.com --> Image Search --> "rare birthday cake"

DUDE

LOL

wow... i've already been eight years old, 3-5/8 times. i hope when i get home, mark's not sitting on the couch with my shorts on his head.

I made you guys a cake-

dood, that chick from the notebook was smokin' hot...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i hope when i get home, mark's not sitting on the couch with my shorts on his head.

I am totally sitting on your couch with your cat next to me and your iBook on my lap though. Deal with it.

i hope when i get home, mark's not sitting on the couch with my shorts on his head.

I am totally sitting on your couch with your cat next to me and your iBook on my lap though. Deal with it.
    dood, try to beat the level i'm stuck on, in medal of honor.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

dood, that chick from
    the notebook was smokin' hot...

When I hit that hsit I accidently yelled out Betty Whites name in the throws of passion.

now she won't even take my calls

Highlight of last night hands down - Mark going up to the hottest girl ever who was dancing and whispered in her ear "too hot".

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, Mole and Magic are mega dudes. West Seattle is not hot for records, except at that shop Rubato Records. They have a hot deli place, too, which is across the street. Flying and getting crunk on 2 hours of sleep yesterday was bunk. I am well rested and Magic's kid's bunkbed is very comfy indeed. Don't worry about your drunken antics Magic, it's finna go down tonight at your party though. Yesterday night was the warm up round. Foosball fuking kicked my ass. RIDING SPINNERS, THEY DON'T STOP. I hope you're feeling better, Mole. Mole- Our apologies to E********, I hope we didn't crash and ruin her party, heh. Magic you were kind of being mean to the dude on crutches though.

So far I am feeling the Seattle love. Y'all giving NYC some competition on the hospitality side, for reals.

Magic: Do you ever get freaked out some weirdo in the office building across the street is gonna see you changing your pants in the living room? Haha.

So far, this shit is HISTORICAL, or as Mole would put it: HYSTEWRECKTICAL ON THE KAPITOW!!!!

I hope you fuking bring it tonight, Seattle.

love,

Mr. Latency

PS: auugh I missed LOST last night though. haha

dood, try to beat the level i'm stuck on, in medal of honor.

is that on your computer or gamecube? I suck at those types of games though.

• I normally don't trust people born in January. It weirds me out. But now I have to re assess my policy because you are stand up guys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

• happy birthday folls.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    HAPPY B-DAY M***! I'm turning 24 myself on Sunday. DAMN I FEEL OLD. have a good time up there.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i enjoy capricorns.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO!!