LOVE ON THE RUN - Tuesday 1/24 me and THE DONGER

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
Laying down straight HEATcome party with us. Nice spot, good tunes

Comments

• oh yeah please holler for reduced action $15 is hella pricey blud

• great name and flyer! leaping shoegaze and punk funk on a single bound!

is that the Leopard Lounge?

yup. Step up your feathertouch JP - the turntables hang from chains in the upstairs. and the booth sits on top of the bass bin.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    This shit is gonna be fun. Last time I did that party there were model bitches sucking dick for rare Disco 7"s.

I've learned my lesson for sure, this time I'm bringing doubles.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    great name and flyer! leaping shoegaze and punk funk on a single bound!

Sin Sin, 5th St. and 2nd Avenue. Nice & divey...

Sin Sin, 5th St. and 2nd Avenue. Nice & divey...

www.leopardloungenyc.com

• Options
    Guests?

K in Toronto.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Speaking of guests, I came home today to find a message on my machine from Deborah Scroggins talking about how she wants to come to SlowDive this Tuesday.

• Deborah Scroggins

• It's all going down tonight. Hang out with me, THE DONGER, and Deborah Scroggins of ESG. I just packed my crates (both real and virtual) and there's definitely gonna be some serious shit dropped...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    yup. Step up your feathertouch JP - the turntables hang from chains in the upstairs. and the booth sits on top of the bass bin.

and the inevitable drunk dude that will lean on then platform and generally fuck up your couch/mix?

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

and the inevitable drunk dude that will lean on then platform and generally fuck up your couch/mix?

The booth is elevated, so that's not a problem.

I've played the system before, it's fairly easy to adjust to. It's a fun time whenever I play there.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    The other night, a loose-trousered fellow stationed outside the Falcon Inn asked me if I wanted to "hang out with the Donger." Was this gentleman some sort of SlowDive representative?

• The other night, a loose-trousered fellow stationed outside the Falcon Inn asked me if I wanted to "hang out with the Donger." Was this gentleman some sort of SlowDive representative?

it's code. we're using it too

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    hahaha...