Who's rolling to Cosmo's show tomorrow in LA?

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central

LA FOLLS MOTIVATE

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    trying to... gotta be at work the next morning and not sure how much I really want to be around 1000 hipsters on a Tuesday night..

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    trying to... gotta be at work the next morning and not sure how much I really want to be around 1000 hipsters on a Tuesday night..

So I take it that's a yes...

1 down, 3,845,540 more to go

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    trying to... gotta be at work the next morning and not sure how much but I really want to be around 1000 hipsters on a Tuesday night..

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Views

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    DAMN !!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'll be the guy who's entirely too drunk and dancing badly... actually there'll probably be a lot of us.

• can somebody post the info on this? i've got a lot of work to finish today but if its possible im gonna roll.

• I wholeheartedly endorse this event. True professionals right here.

• I'll be there...I think B-Sides will be too...

XXXPlosive

Featuring

COSMO BAKER

PASE ROCK

COOL DISCO MC SPANKROCK

Along with DJ Steve Aoki, Franki Chan

and a special live set by Editors from the UK.

Turntable Lab Los Angeles

Opening party@ Cinespace, 6356 Hollywood Blvd. [/b]-

LOS ANGELES

THE XXXPlosive TOUR

Young, Fresh, and New in '06

Me, the god PASE ROCK and the young dunny COOL DISCO MC SPANKROCK

are setting off on a cross-country tour, starting this coming weekend and taking us well through January.

We're talking a high-octane, no holds barred approach to rocking the set - 4 turntables, 3 microphones,

2 laptops, 1 sampler, tons of energy, lots of singing, dancing, hooting and hollering. We're looking at

this like on some futuristic 2029 Temptations shit. In the immortal words of Kangol, "I can sing rap and

dance in just one show."

In addition to this, check for the CD and the clothing that will be revealed later on this week.

The final XXXPlosive tour performance is happening at the opening of Turntable Lab- Los Angeles.

If you're within 200 miles of where we are, I highly suggest that, even if you have to carjack a fire engine, do it.

• is this tonite? how much? hmmm. short notice, imma say no, but imma also say, YOU should go.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I'll be there... cold and all.

• this is the flyer from the cine-space website. says to get tickets at ttl. called there to find out how much but . no idea if you can get them at the door either.

I imagine there's a guest list somewhere no?

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    If the Bidness Meeting im having tonight doesnt run to long, ill be there...

• I'll be there... cold and all.

really? hmmm. maybe i'll be there too?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    yeah man, do it up. The last time they were in town it was off the hook...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Get there early cause a lot of people are going to be turned away. Also my man is working the door and he gave me his personal word that he will do his best to make sure that our people will be given preferential treatment.

We will be going on around 12.

• Get there early cause a lot of people are going to be turned away. Also my man is working the door and he gave me his personal word that he will do his best to make sure that our people will be given preferential treatment.

We will be going on around 12.

Cosmo...how y'all feelin'?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    out the door...Cosmo i'll holler

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    out the door...Cosmo i'll holler

damn out the door at 4pm

Early Bird dinner starts in 45 minutes

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    so does traffic on the 10

he will do his best to make sure that our people will be given preferential treatment.

"oh, you say you and the 3 nerds that you're with are from soulstrut? please come right in..."

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    I'll def roll through to show support - I never heard cats before. BUT LET IT BE KNOWN - AOKI AND FRANKI CHAN ARE BUSTERS - SONS - CAN'T DJ - so if ya'll come in and hear some wack shit - don't think bad - it's definitely one of them two.

• I'll def roll through to show support - I never heard cats before. BUT LET IT BE KNOWN - AOKI AND FRANKI CHAN ARE BUSTERS - SONS - CAN'T DJ - so if ya'll come in and hear some wack shit - don't think bad - it's definitely one of them two.

ugh - that fucker from thecobrasnake website...who's son is he? since it seems like he's all over town.

ugh - that fucker from thecobrasnake website...who's son is he? since it seems like he's all over town.

whaddup PP?!

he's son of rocky aoki, aka mr. benihana.
    and brother to devon aoki...

... model

disrespectfellatin' permitted

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

and brother to devon aoki...

... model

disrespectfellatin' permitted

she kinda cute in that Porcelin doll you'd see on display at Levitz furniture store sort of way

• We need to start the rumor that I'm Robert Redford's son...I need more money!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    What's up with guest list for this shit? I know dude at the door if it's the same dude - but I'm not trying to get ill if I don't know em. Any list hook ups for shmuck strut anonymouses?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Allow me to threadjack for a moment. Friday in LA:

Friday, January 20
    Los Angeles
    DJ Ayres
    Nick Catchdubs
    Them Jeans
    Red Buddha Lounge
    6423 Yucca St at Cahuenga
    Hollywood, CA
    10pm - 2am
    Free / 21+ RSVP only (email [email]catchayres@gmail.com)[/email]