Seahawks Vs. Redskins

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
It's about to go down here in Seattle! Starts in one hour. The Seahawks will break the curse and win their first play off game in 20 years! Redskins are about to take an L!SEAHAWKS BATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    There is a possiblity that the Redskins will surprise Seattle (who really is not all that good of a team) and win a close game, say 24-21. But as gametime approaches, my gut feeling is that Seattle, with the home crowd behind them, gets some big plays early and takes the Skins right out of their game. If they have to throw and can't rely on just controlling the ball on the ground, Washington does not have a prayer.

Seahawks 35, Redskins 10.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    i got all the games right last week (of course I predicted them quietly in my head) so here are my predictions for this week:

Hawks over Skins
    Pats over Donkeys
    Bears over Cats
    Colts over Steelers

and I'm still sticking with Pats over Bears in the Super Bowl.

that Alexander fumble is not a good way to start.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Hi Phill!

Hi Phill!

Hi Chan!

It's still early, but that prediction doesn't look very good right now. If it's a close game I think the Skins will take it.
    ...And Alexander The Great just got hurt! Uh-oh...

Hi Phill!

Hi Chan!

It's still early, but that prediction doesn't look very good right now. If it's a close game I think the Skins will take it.
    ...And Alexander The Great just got hurt! Uh-oh...

BIG Uh-oh! That dude needs to stay healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have to wait and see what happens!

Man, if this game is any indication of what the rest of the NFC playoffs is gonna be like, it's gonna be hella boring. Neither team is doing a damn thing in this game. And we can expect the Carolina- Chicago game tomorrow to be more of the same- all defense, tepid offense at best.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    03-07 at the half... yawwwwwwwn.

03-07 at the half... yawwwwwwwn.

Word. This is pretty lame, but as long as Seattle stays ahead it's all good!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Whole hood is going C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fools are wildin' out!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    oh hells yes

I wish the Sonics could get there shit together but thats a whole nother story.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    patriots fans

gobroncos. gosteelerstomorrow.

• Was at the game. Damn! Lost Alexander, fumbled 3x and still won by 10! Weak showing, but still beat the spread. NFC Championship! Awww yeah. See you in D troit.

Peace,
    Cortez