LA HAELP

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
anyone know of a place in central LA that does that cheesy swap meet airbrush on tshirts? ktown would be the best. anyone? plaese!

Comments

• its not central but santa fe has a booth.

• its not central but santa fe has a booth.

i know, that's what i had in mind. but its kinda far. you get my text msg?

• yeah i got you covered but i'm prolly gonna be late. [email]m@**@[/email], mike* and i prolly gonna get dinner first. i know, i know dinner before dinner? its a macrobiotic thang. let me know if that still works for you.

• i think thatll work. im not sure if folks are eating dinner there, but i know you folks and your restrictive diets.

ps
    that ho mike* better wear something short and tight.

• oh! and i still need a line on a airbrush tshirt makin joint. pretty please!

• hi..

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Yo man - there's a really good spot on Melrose about 3 blocks east of Fairfax on the North side of the street. THere's a bunch of airbrushed shit in the window. I've never been in there - but dude looks like he gets real ill.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Yo man - there's a really good spot on Melrose about 3 blocks east of Fairfax on the North side of the street. THere's a bunch of airbrushed shit in the window. I've never been in there - but dude looks like he gets real ill.

are u shure its on the north side? there's an airbrush spot right around there on the SOUTH side

• there's a spot near my pad way down in the lbc.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

are u shure its on the north side? there's an airbrush spot right around there on the SOUTH side

My bad - you're right - had a brain fart. It's on the south side.

• got a shirt done w/standard script style lettering

from the place that sounds like the one one melrose. i think he was just opening up shop a few years ago and would have the sandwich boards out and 2-1 deals n stuff. same side of the street as fairfax high...which would be the south side, but i don't live down there nomo so maybe he moved!

anyway, the shirt is stashed somewhere but it cheap and lasted and basically he did a good job. if you bring in your own tee/sweatshirt/whatever it's cheaprrr

you can also get an engraved dogtag w/a pic while ur there

• awesome! thanks folks. im gonna check that joint on melrose out today. kinda wary of running down melrose but its raining and the swap meets a bust. plus rain makes hipsters melt. melrose might be empty today. yay!

hey woimsah, you got an address on that jewish deli out in northridge? kinda far, but if it competes with lengers, im game.

ps
    hi iron monkey. dude, you still back east?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    im game.
    im game.
    im game.
    im game.
    im lotion.

• be easy sweat bean

don't mind me, I sipping my adult shaved ice ova here.

• lovely how you let your mind flout.

shut it mouth

• awesome! thanks folks. im gonna check that joint on melrose out today. kinda wary of running down melrose but its raining and the swap meets a bust. plus rain makes hipsters melt. melrose might be empty today. yay!

hey woimsah, you got an address on that jewish deli out in northridge? kinda far, but if it competes with lengers, im game.

ps
    hi iron monkey. dude, you still back east?

Naw dude. I'm still here in OC. Leavin on Thursday mornin...

Gotta do another karaoke throw-down when I come back. Alert the troops!