RAY AND HIS COURT question

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Is the later pressing of this LP on epic/sound triangle worth considerably less than the OG?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    If so, plaese to send to me

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    There were other pressings?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• Is the later pressing of this LP on epic/sound triangle worth considerably less than the OG?

Foreign pressings are almost universally considered worth less than the OG and tend to sound like garbage

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Is the later pressing of this LP on epic/sound triangle worth considerably less than the OG?

The only other pressing I've seen is the SA one. And it sounds like ass. Just get the 45 and call it a day.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

The only other pressing I've seen is the SA one. And it sounds like ass. Just get the 45 and call it a day.

The reish 45 or is there an OG?

The rest of the LP is all salsa, correct?

• I thought you weren't interested in "latin funk"?

I'm interested in good music. And I think I said "latin funky[/b]," meaning "funky" latin as opposed to "latin funk[/b]."

• I'm interested in good music. And I think I said "latin funky[/b]," meaning "funky" latin as opposed to "latin funk[/b]."

So, "funky latin" and "latin funk" are two different genres of music?

• I'm interested in good music. And I think I said "latin funky[/b]," meaning "funky" latin as opposed to "latin funk[/b]."

Latin Funk now on Ebay

I'm interested in good music. And I think I said "latin funky[/b]," meaning "funky" latin as opposed to "latin funk[/b]."

Yes, but with "funky" in scare quotes.