NEED: record related feature story for our website

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I realize this is more an announcement, or want, but fuck it - I don't think anyone even reads those forums.Anyhow, I have talked to a few people on here who are working on this, but we need some kind of feature story to open our website with. does not have to be heavy on text, mostly pics are fine. something about music or records. something with a lot of pics you took. Website is devoted to reviews of obscure and good records. Just about anything not about breaks or hip-hop will do. sorry. Many soulstrut folls are already involved with this. We are hoping this website can be something like the soulstrut braintrust's answer to the fucking lame allmusicguide. Anyhow, the "soulstrut factor" is fully in effect. Slavin and I have been working like fiends on this.We are pretty much ready to go with this site exept for this, so we can use something like ASAP.HOLLER!!!

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    wait. No hip hop at all?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    why not holler at the dude who did the big Folkways walk through recently?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

he's got something cooking for us already...

wait. No hip hop at all?

seriously though, it's not so much that we are against it, as much as we (at least I) don't know anything about hip-hop. I just assumed that there are already a butt-load of hip-hop websites out there, no?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    wait. No hip hop at all?

seriously though, it's not so much that we are against it, as much as we (at least I) don't know anything about hip-hop. I just assumed that there are already a butt-load of hip-hop websites out there, no?

i was thinking more like people who have local, funny, joke, novelty hip hop records. I mean isnt that the type of record you are looking for?

• how about stories on where to eat around record stores? that would be necessary. hoes gotta eat too

wait. No hip hop at all?

i was thinking more like people who have local, funny, joke, novelty hip hop records. I mean isnt that the type of record you are looking for?

oh, yeah, definitely.

how about stories on where to eat around record stores? that would be necessary. hoes gotta eat too

haha! dude, that is kind of an awesome idea!

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    hoes gotta eat too

HA! Love that line....

bump this for the night people.

We now have several pending things, feature-wise, but could always use more.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    how about stories on where to eat take a shit[/b] around record stores? that would be necessary. holmes gotta shit too

haha! dude, that is kind of an way more awesomer[/b] idea!

how about stories on where to eat take a shit[/b] around record stores? that would be necessary. holmes gotta shit too

haha! dude, that is kind of an way more awesomer[/b] idea!

yeah, that can be tough.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

he's got something cooking for us already...

yo, dawg! You needz one of them George Foreman joints!

Your website doesn't pay enough.

PAY ME TO POST.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i wanna get in on this.

how can i be down?

HAHAHA!!! I thought we were all in it for the internet fame?!?!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Maybe instead of something heady, something to introduce the site contributors? Just a thought...

-M

not a bad idea, but themack is already working on his "guide to getting ass via raers". Gonna be hard to top.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    not a bad idea, but themack is already working on his "guide to getting ass via raers". Gonna be hard to top.

indeed

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

And what is this site again?

BTW I would bone Yo-Yo in a minute.

• girgir 329 Posts
    i wanna get in on this.

how can i be down?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

And what is this site again?

WAXIDERMY