Trap Music

2»

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    "fat cankles"

What are fat cankles?

Slang for weed.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Anna, I wish I had an incisive comment to make about your situation but instead I'm overwhelmed with the disapointment of realising that this thread is not about the Trapps, but Trap music. By the way, I have no idea what Trap music is.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I definitly had my "badass breaking into homes fucking around with folks I shouldn't have" phase that was partially fueled by an image I got from NWA, South Central Cartel, etc. and its no different nowadays I worry that the music I enjoy may be the same music that pushes some kids to be an image of being a dealer, pimp, gangsta, etc.

I just don't buy this ish.

I don't buy that anybody found the artistic expression of South Central Cartel sufficiently affecting to be convinced to commit burglarly...

I would just like to add that I intend to keep snitching, and to continually call the cops on the dealers who sell drugs off the porch at the end my block. So far the snitching worked and they have moved to the other side of the street where there are no houses.

Funny what seven days can change
    A stand up dude, now you sit down to aim
    Used to have a firm grip, now you droppin names...

• I definitly had my "badass breaking into homes fucking around with folks I shouldn't have" phase that was partially fueled by an image I got from NWA, South Central Cartel, etc. and its no different nowadays I worry that the music I enjoy may be the same music that pushes some kids to be an image of being a dealer, pimp, gangsta, etc.

I don't buy that anybody found the artistic expression of South Central Cartel sufficiently affecting to be convinced to commit burglarly...

I would just like to add that I intend to keep snitching, and to continually call the cops on the dealers who sell drugs off the porch at the end my block. So far the snitching worked and they have moved to the other side of the street where there are no houses.

Ditto.

I used to be all about some "snitches get stitches and shit talkers need walkers" back in the Bomb The Suburbs graffiti days. But, then you become an adult w/ responsibilities. Not saying I snitch on people or anything..but I stick to the "i know nothing" route.

I definitly had my "badass breaking into homes fucking around with folks I shouldn't have" phase that was partially fueled by an image I got from NWA, South Central Cartel, etc. and its no different nowadays I worry that the music I enjoy may be the same music that pushes some kids to be an image of being a dealer, pimp, gangsta, etc.

Ditto.

I used to be all about some "snitches get stitches and shit talkers need walkers" back in the Bomb The Suburbs graffiti days. But, then you become an adult w/ responsibilities. Not saying I snitch on people or anything..but I stick to the "i know nothing" route.

I stick to the "Feel free to do the business you need to do, but if it's illegal and you are doing it where I live, the cops will be called" method. I don't deal in names, I don't know theirs, can't say if they know mine. But having cops roust you outta neighborhoods YOU DEAL IN AND DON'T LIVE IN is the cost of doing business. You wanna deal outta Granny's house, you ain't thinkin' about Granny. And that's fucking sad.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Ditto.

I stick to the "Feel free to do the business you need to do, but if it's illegal and you are doing it where I live, the cops will be called" method. I don't deal in names, I don't know theirs, can't say if they know mine. But having cops roust you outta neighborhoods YOU DEAL IN AND DON'T LIVE IN is the cost of doing business. You wanna deal outta Granny's house, you ain't thinkin' about Granny. And that's fucking sad.

Do you or do you not sit down to aim, C***s?

Ditto.

Do you or do you not sit down to aim, C***s?

I am slow today....can you please re-phrase in middle age speak?
    Are you telling me to 'sac up'?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "fat cankles"

What are fat cankles?

Slang for weed.

Actually, "cankles" is the term really catty women use to describe a woman's leg wherein there's no particular definition around the ankle area, so it just looks like her calf and her ankle are one solid unit. Calf + ankle = cankle. The presence of cankles is taken as a dead giveaway that that woman is fat, no matter what the rest of her looks like. And they have to be mentioned as snottily as possible: "Oh. My. God. She may have lost 25 pounds on her diet, but did you see her cankles? Gross!"

Yeah. These are the kind of girls I went to high school with.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    "fat cankles"

What are fat cankles?

Slang for weed.

Actually, "cankles" is the term really catty women use to describe a woman's leg wherein there's no particular definition around the ankle area, so it just looks like her calf and her ankle are one solid unit. Calf + ankle = cankle. The presence of cankles is taken as a dead giveaway that that woman is fat, no matter what the rest of her looks like. And they have to be mentioned as snottily as possible: "Oh. My. God. She may have lost 25 pounds on her diet, but did you see her cankles? Gross!"

"fat cankles"

What are fat cankles?

Slang for weed.

Anyone who thought it was slang for weed needs to get out the house more.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    "fat cankles"

What are fat cankles?

Slang for weed.

Oh, that's wonderful! My life has just been significantly enriched. I relish any opportunity to step up my objectification game.

PS "fat cankles" as slang for weed is pretty good mostly on account of it being totally nonsensical; from now on, i'm asking my dealers for fat cankles--"no man, my cankles gotta be fatter, now hook me up"

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Anyone who thought it was slang for weed needs to get out the house more.

In all fairness, what ISN'T slang for weed these days?

* Annie ??? Social user of marijuana

* Ash ??? To knock the end ash off of a "joint" (marijuana cigarette)

* Aligator ??? Also called a gator or a roach clip, a small apparatus to hold the "roach" or butt of a joint/blunt

* B ??? A hollowed-out cigar stuffed with marijuana; derived from "blunt"

* Baked ??? Intoxicated from marijuana use

* Bean ??? A marijuana seed

* Beasters ??? commercial nug weed thought to come from British Columbia (BC)

* Blottoed ??? Intoxicated from marijuana use

* Blunt ??? A hollowed-out cigar stuffed with marijuana

* Bong ??? A water pipe used to smoke marijuana

* Bowl ??? A pipe used to smoke marijuana

* Bowl piece ??? Portion of smoking paraphernalia that is packed with marijuana; this can usually be detached from the rest of the paraphernalia

* Brick ??? A large amount of marijuana (usually shaped like a "brick") or slang for nonpotent marijuana.

* Bubbler ??? A small water filtered pipe

* Bud ??? The flowering part of the marijuana plant; it contains the most THC in the plant, and is thus the most commonly-smoked portion of the plant

* Buddha ??? Marijuana

* Cashed ??? An entirely smoked bowl OR Intoxicated from marijuana use

* C-Chill ??? A proprietor of high quality marijuana

* Cheeched ??? Intoxicated from marijuana use; derived from the name of actor Cheech Marin

* Cherried ??? Marijuana that is smoldering in a bowl is said to be cherried.

* Choke ??? Portion of a bong used to clear its chamber of smoke

* Chronic ??? Potent marijuana OR marijuana with cocaine sprinkled onto it

* Chocked ??? When the chamber of a bong is filled with smoke

* Commersh ??? Low grade, commercially-grown marijuana

* Cosmic brownies ??? Brownies with marijuana baked into them

* Clam bake ??? The act of smoking marijuana in a confined area such that the ambient smoke increases intoxication; synonymous with "hot box"

* Clip ??? Denotes a tobacco cigarette which is used for adding tobacco to a joint

* Creeper ??? Marijuana whose effects are not initially noticed by the user

* Dank ??? Potent marijuana

* Dime ??? Ten US dollars' worth of marijuana

* Dimebag or dime sack ??? Ten US dollars' worth of marijuana in a plastic bag

* Doobie ??? A marijuana cigarette

* Dope ??? Marijuana; often used to refer to any illicit drug

* Dro ??? Slang for hydroponically-grown marijuana (Hydro)

* Dub sack ??? Twenty dollars' worth of marijuana in a plastic bag

* Dug out ??? Paraphernalia used to store a "hitter"; synonymous with "hitter box"

* Eighth ??? An eighth of an ounce of marijuana (3.5 grams)

* Elbow ??? One pound of marijuana

* Faded ??? Intoxicated from marijuana

* Fish-bowl ??? 1. Verb, The act of filling an enclosed area with marijuana smoke, or 2. Noun, The name of said environment

* Ganga or Ganja ??? Marijuana

* Glass ??? Smoking paraphernalia that is made from glass

* Gravity bong ??? A homemade type of smoking paraphernalia that involves creating a vaccuum to draw a flame past marijuana. Its name, however, is misleading as the device is not a bong, nor does it functionally use gravity to burn marijuana

* Grass ??? Marijuana

* Green ??? Marijuana

* Greenies ??? Intoxicated by marijuana and alcohol simultaneously

* Greens ??? The first hit off of a freshly-packed bowl

* Headies ??? Very potent marijuana, often cut from a named strain, i.e. Jack Herer, White Widow, Northern Lights, etc.

* Henry ??? abbrev. of Henry the Eighth, i.e. 1/8th of an ounce of marijuana

* Herb ??? Marijuana

* High ??? Intoxicated from marijuana use

* Hit ??? A single drag of marijuana smoke

* Hitter ??? Smoking paraphernalia which packs only enough marijuana for a small number of "hits" of smoke

* Hitter box ??? Paraphrenalia used to store a hitter; synonymous with "dug out"

* Hot box ??? The act of smoking marijuana in a confined area such that the ambient smoke increases intoxication, synonymous with "clam bake"

* Hydro ??? hydroponically-grown marijuana

* Kief ??? Crystals of marijuana resin found in the bottom of a bag

* Kind bud ??? Potent marijuana

* Joint ??? A marijuana cigarette

* Louis ??? abbrev of Louis the Sixteenth, 1/16th of an ounce of marijuana

* Mary Jane &ndash Marijuana

* Marathon ??? A ritual in which a group of users share a marijuana cigarette, each taking a single drag before passing it to the next person

* Mersh ??? Abbreviation of Commersh (Low grade, commercially-grown marijuana)

* Mids ??? a term used loosely to mean kind bud that has dried out to the point of losing some of its potency, or good schwag

* Nick ??? Five US dollars' worth of marijuana

* Nickel ??? Five US dollars' worth of marijuana

* Nugs or nuggets ??? generally higher quality marijuana, nuggets are broken off pieces of the buds, usually trimmed into neat "nuggets"

* O ??? An ounce of marijuana

* Pack ??? To place marijuana into a piece of smoking paraphernalia

* Pinner ??? A small marijuana cigarette

* Playing baseball ??? The act of inhaling marijuana smoke, then blowing the smoke into another's mouth (a "shottie" or "shotgun"); the recipient then blows the remaining smoke into another's mouth, and so on

* Pot ??? Marijuana

* Pregnant ??? Describes a marijuana cigarette that is larger in the center than at either end

* Puff Puff Pass ??? A biathalon. A group of users share a marijuana cigarette, each taking two drags before passing it to the next person

* Quarter ??? A quarter ounce of marijuana

* QP ??? A quarter pound of marijuana

* Reefer ??? Marijuana

* Res ??? The sticky residue of a marijuana leaf, usu. left on the hands in the traditional process of making hash/hashish. Most often confused with the tar residue left on a pipe from smoking marijuana.

* Resin ??? The sticky residue of a marijuana leaf, usu. left on the hands in the traditional process of making hash/hashish. Most often confused with the tar residue left on a pipe from smoking marijuana.

* Rip ??? A single inhalation of marijuana smoke, usually from a bong

* Ripped ??? Intoxicated from marijuana

* Roach ??? The butt of a marijuana cigarette

* Roach clip ??? A small object, usually metal, used to hold the butt of a marijuana cigarette such that it can still be smoked without burning the user's fingers

* Roll ??? To construct a marijuana cigarette

* Rollies ??? Rolling paper

* Sach ??? A Canadian who smokes pot

* Sack ??? A bag of marijuana

* Session ??? An instance of smoking marijuana

* Shake ??? Small bits of marijuana plant material that have broken apart during handling

* Shotgun ??? inverting a marijuana cigarette/cigar into one's mouth and blowing marijuana smoke into another's mouth

* Shottie ??? abbreviation for a shotgun

* Schwag ?? ? Nonpotent marijuana

* Sidecar ??? A marijuana pipe with a bowl piece offset to one side

* Slice ??? An eighth of an ounce of marijuana

* Snack Pack ??? sometimes rephrased as 'packing that snack'

* Snow Cap ??? Marijuana with cocaine sprinkled onto it

* Space brownies ??? Brownies with marijuana baked into them

* Spliff ??? A cone-shaped marijuana cigarette, usually made with tobacco; also a generic term for a marijuana cigarette

* Spoon ??? A type of marijuana pipe, usually made from glass; given its name from its shape

* Skunk weed ??? Potent, aromatic marijuana

* Slide ??? Portion of a bong used to both pack marijuana into the bowl and to clear the chamber of its smoke

* Spark ??? To light a marijuana cigarette or piece of paraphernalia

* Stash ??? One's supply of marijuana

* Stoned ??? Intoxicated from marijuana use

* Super ??? Blowing marijuana smoke into another's mouth

* Tea ??? Marijuana (Now antiquated, a term describing the drug used during the early and mid 20th century. William S. Burroughs described marijuana users in his novel Junkie as "Teaheads")

* Toke ??? One puff of a marijuana cigarette; to smoke marijuana

* Triathlon ??? A ritual in which a group of users share a marijuana cigarette, each taking two drags before passing it to the next person

* Wacky tobaccy ??? Marijuana

* Wake-n-bake ??? To smoke marijuana first thing in the morning, resulting in a more intense and longer lasting high

* Weed ??? Marijuana

* Z ??? An ounce of marijuana, derived from the 'z' in the abbreviation for ounce, 'Oz.'

* Zip ??? An ounce of marijuana

* Zone ??? An ounce of marijuana.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you forgot one

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    cankle = calf + ankle

ie. She shouldn't wear capri pants with cankles like those.

you are ALL disconnected from the streets

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Anna, my girl is a high school teacher and she was slightly uncomfortable with the very popular Angry Snowman shirts promoting Young Jeezy last year (they would also draw the snowman all over the place)

I think she tried to talk to kids and fellow teachers about it, but nobody understood the meaning behind it, so she kinda let it go

I think a month or so ago there was some 'announcement' about the true meaning of the snowman to the entire county school system, but I don't think folks wear them anymore anyway...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    What does that angry snowman mean?

spring?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

spring?

IT refers to the peoples that sell the drugs

My child will help promote drug sales in school or be kicked out the home

also my daughters will only wear shirts that say slut, tease, easy, or whore

fuck you if you misinterpret

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

spring?

lmao!

but man, i remember when it was bad in elementary school to wear those shirts with the green guy giving the finger saying "if you dont like my attitude, dial 1-800-eat-shit" i wanted one of those. i think more kids need to be wearing those bartman and black bart tshirts, those things were the shit.

• I got sent home from high school in 1978 for wearing a "Muff Diver Local #69 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - No Muff Too Tuff - We Dive at Five" tee. Vice-Principal had no idea what it meant but he could tell it was something I shouldn't be wearing.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Anna, my girl is a high school teacher and she was slightly uncomfortable with the very popular Angry Snowman shirts promoting Young Jeezy last year (they would also draw the snowman all over the place)

I think she tried to talk to kids and fellow teachers about it, but nobody understood the meaning behind it, so she kinda let it go

I think a month or so ago there was some 'announcement' about the true meaning of the snowman to the entire county school system, but I don't think folks wear them anymore anyway...

ha! I don't think my school got that announcement, one kid wears a snowman shirt with matching snowman necklace.