Ms. Damn...

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
yer avatar is killing it.

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Wow...

Thats some type of attack I guess?

I keep avatars turned off so I never see this stuff...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I keep avatars turned off so I never see this stuff...

me too.

holy shit dude, that's a good one. it worked on me. i am officially in love. with who or what, i don't know.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    thank you! i wish i knew where it came from though. i stoleded it from somebody's myspace profile

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    a friend of mine from SF made a fake myspace acct for me that just has a bunch of penises as the title page. he's the same friend that posted a fake craigslist ad with my name and cell phone number, offering a room in chelsea, NY for $400/month. 30 calls in about 20min...

a friend of mine from SF made a fake myspace acct for me that just has a bunch of penises as the title page. he's the same friend that posted a fake craigslist ad with my name and cell phone number, offering a room in chelsea, NY for $400/month. 30 calls in about 20min...

a friend a mine told me of a practical joke played on steve albini when jerry garcia died in 95. somebody posted flyers all over chicago listing a phone number for deadheads to call to leave a message offering condolences to garcia's family. the phone number turned out to be albini's home number and he had hundreds of messages wishing him the best

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Damn, dude, that's real nice of them. The singer for one of the bigger rock bands here in NZ put his cell # on his myspace page, close to 500 txt/sms messages in 15mins. Bananas.

• a friend a mine told me of a practical joke played on steve albini when jerry garcia died in 95. somebody posted flyers all over chicago listing a phone number for deadheads to call and leave a message offering condolences to garcia's family. the phone number turned out to be albini's home number and he had hundreds of messages wishing him the best

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Damn, dude, that's real nice of them. The singer for one of the bigger rock bands here in NZ put his cell # on his myspace page, close to 500 txt/sms messages in 15mins. Bananas.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    yer avatar is killing it.

that shit rules...

Jackdaw

Jackdaw

that jackdaw is the shiz... tomorrow at the poggie, hommie.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Yeah that is dope!

But plz give mike sum luv!

yeah, i'm feeling michael... super-mondo-ayo.
    but really, it's all about the cyclops cat.

Yeah that is dope!

what is that image? it won't show up due to work firewall

i like how the cyclops cat is lying down like a human would

Yeah that is dope!

what is that image? it won't show up due to work firewall

i like how the cyclops cat is lying down like a human would

It's just a clip from thrillah!

http://x11.putfile.com/1/511310833.gif

The cyclops cat freaks me out a lil... Cause it looks nothing like a human. And I swear... When I move my head around, it's eye follows me...

Lawd have mercy!

yeah, that cat makes me sad... and sorta happy in a weird way.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    That fuckin' cat disturbs me. Seriously.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

She's only 15.

but

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

The cyclops cat freaks me out a lil... Cause it looks nothing like a human. And I swear...

but two eyed cats don't look much like humans either.

you know Garfield is not real right?

i'm scared to say it aloud...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Gotta say that I love the resurgence of Ms. Damn on SS.

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cyclops cat freaks me out a lil... Cause it looks nothing like a human. And I swear...

but two eyed cats don't look much like humans either.

Shittttttt OK.. I meant "Cat" not human...

I was rushin' out of work. Cut me slack gurlllll