making mix cds using serato

matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
anyone ever try this?or is the sound quality so bad that I shouldn't even try and just use the wax instead?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm doing it now, and have done others in the past. It all comes down to the quailty of the mp3 or wav file.

don't be scurred baby bubba

• good lookin day. bout to go to my storage unit and get some wax to mp3.
    didn't see your wax over at TTL in la. Who distributes your stuff?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    did the 2000 post mix using serato. sounds good.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    good lookin day. bout to go to my storage unit and get some wax to mp3.

Groove Attack but they're sold out everywhere. There's more on the way to TTLab though and most likely more being pressed after that.

Delay is a good example of using dildo (nullus) for a mix. You should check that out.

say

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    good lookin day. bout to go to my storage unit and get some wax to mp3.

Groove Attack but they're sold out everywhere. There's more on the way to TTLab though and most likely more being pressed after that.

Good to know about more pressings. And how about your first one? I've heard nothing but god but I was too late.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Yeah best bet is do it with WAVs. I do that, and keep them on a separate external. Doubles of everything and lossless sound =

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yeah best bet is do it[/b] with WAVs. I do that, and keep them on a separate external. Doubles of everything and lossless sound =

And by "it" you mean the mix or the tracks?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Yeah best bet is do it[/b] with WAVs. I do that, and keep them on a separate external. Doubles of everything and lossless sound =

And by "it" you mean the mix or the tracks?

Sorry I meant "make mix CDs using Serato" with WAV files.