Rap Video ID - westcoast

ankle_break_aerankle_break_aer 19 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
last night: does anyone else watch that show with music videos and the vj? he probably pays a small fee to get on the air with this low-budget setup but he took requests diligently, and then broke it down for the audience. after the 'i need a girlfriend' video, "sayin, how can B2K kick out the other brother like he David Ruffin or something. mario, how you gonna front like that!"the video in question came later - starts with a younger dude with a skee-lo eque demeanor. he is seen driving shirtless on a off-road 4 wheel vehicle down the freeway. cool! then theres like a chubby fool doing the hoola hoop in a room with ice walls. the rest of crew consists of a braided light dude and young craig mack type who cruise on harleys en route to the beach. it is there where a "flock of freaks" suddenly appear for a dance party. maybe a notch below the premium quality that more respected acts command but anyway, chorus had something to do with 'i drink cris, my life is this, perfect' something. musically the rest of it was not memorable....a little playful? IF YOU NOTICED, the vj was wearing a pink/gray jogger with cream shirt and matching skully. one caller wanted to know where he could cop these items. "Yo, Old Navy got a sale, for real son." when I woke up this morning the same dude was on! but this time sporting a red white blue scheme. it looked like rocca wear-

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    WTF are you talking about? Is this some local ghetto public access show? Or is this a new MTV channel that we don't get yet? What city has this show on TV?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Dude you need to leave this...

alone.

• I'll try to. And I'll also make sure to wash my face really well before shaving, per your advice in ShaverStrut. The show (looked like it) was hosted by the dude on The Bridge but this was more like a camera on him that he set up himself, yes community channel ghetto whatever. maybe he posts here - and eats shrimp lo mein for breakfast. what is that video

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• if you've never eaten a live cricket, your soft.