Open invitation to Arnold Palmer (moderator)

On_the_Red_ClayOn_the_Red_Clay 1,728 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Hi Arnold, step up to the mic and introduce yourself! Newly registered users becoming moderator = a good occasion to use the graemlin.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Yes, introdeezy plaese!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Hi Arnold, step up to the mic and introduce yourself!

Newly registered users becoming moderator = a good occasion to use the graemlin.

i'm a big fan of his ice tea/lemonade beverage...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I wish Lee Trevino would join this site. His Golf game was the yin to my Mike Tyson Punch Out yang

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I am outsourcing moderators to India. Arnold _Palmer has 0 ss ties and will not be asscoiating with anyone. His English is not all that great, either.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I am outsourcing moderators to India. Arnold _Palmer has 0 ss ties and will not be asscoiating with anyone. His English is not all that great, either.

whoa

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    His English is not all that great, either.
    raer!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    His English is not all that great, either.

can I be moderator?

Holla at you're boy

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• girgir 329 Posts
    I wish Lee Trevino would join this site. His Golf game was the yin to my Mike Tyson Punch Out yang

that game would have been so much better if there was fighting in it.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

yo, i'm an O.G. Goan from Goa from India...well canadian-goan, but u can outsource your shit to me

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts

Nevermind this. Can he supply bolldwoodraer competition to TheNon?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

yo, i'm an O.G. Goan from Goa from India...well canadian-goan, but u can outsource your shit to me

Goan with that bullshit.

Oops, I mean...

Herm

• His English is not all that great, either.

can I be moderator?

Holla at you're boy

Oh hell no.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

Raj has finally got that desperate to attain a copy of Shalimar.

• well- that certainly cleared some things up!

(who is Arnold Palmer? Wild guesses welcome!)