Mannequins Butts

Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Am I the only one that has noticed a dramatic change in the shape of female mannequins' prosteriors? They seem to have gone from flat to BLAM!! in the last year or something. (not going to search for jpgs at work...).Are big butts more in fashion now? And what exactly brought about this wonderful development?

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    So far ahead of its time. One of the best theme songs ever.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Paging Herm, Paging Herm, Plaese to chime in on topic of mannequins with fat asses!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Steve... Is the boss out this week???

What time are you catching da bus, playah?

• Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts
    Steve... Is the boss out this week???

What time are you catching da bus, playah?

Actually, yes. Good call. Shooting for the 7:10 out of Port Authority, passport in hand.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I believe coselmed posted this a while back, but it's good to hear that it's actually happening!

Big-bottomed Mannequins

Big-bottomed girls rule the world!

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    Am I the only one that has noticed a dramatic change in the shape of female mannequins' prosteriors? They seem to have gone from flat to BLAM!! in the last year or something.

thanks to J.Lo & Beyonce

I guess I'm slow on the draw....

I guess I'm slow on the draw....

Nooo...don't feel embarassed and believe that - I'm just faster!

• Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts
    I would like to propose a toast to that large-cheeked pair, J-Lo and Beyonce, for making me feel like fashion designers really know me.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    i was in an electro band years ago. our name was mannequins in action poses[/b]. we thought it was clever. big butts are a nice change.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    big butts are a nice change.

...but...

never trust a big butt and a smile

forever and ever. amen.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    BHSI aka beverly hills surgical institute is offering a deal on "brazilian butts" surgery.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I believe coselmed posted this a while back

Why, no, I didn't post that link! I posted a story about KING magazine and one of it's low-budget competitors from the New York Times. Brandy was quoted as saying, "I think my booty's getting bigger." But thanks for the credit!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    BHSI aka beverly hills surgical institute is offering a deal on "brazilian butts" surgery.

oh heaven!

The recent pop culture fixation on large bottoms has been around since at least 1992, when rapper Sir Mix-a-Lot scored a hit with ???Baby Got Back.???

Haven't big butts always been in style in the 'hood?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I believe coselmed posted this a while back

Why, no, I didn't post that link! I posted a story about KING magazine and one of it's low-budget competitors from the New York Times. Brandy was quoted as saying, "I think my booty's getting bigger." But thanks for the credit!

'Twas I that posted link. Think I didn't when I did? Who else butt me could've done it?

I salt and pepper my mango, hoLmes.

Herm

Look, there are only a few Strutters I can count on to post booty-related material and I filipped to the wrong one in my mental Rolodex, okay?

* Officially used my quota of emoticons for the day.

Look, there are only a few Strutters I can count on to post booty-related material and I filipped to the wrong one in my mental Rolodex, okay?

FILE UNDER ALL THINGS BOOTY-RELATED

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

* Officially used my quota of emoticons for the day.

I SALT AND PEPPER MY MANGO.

I said...