whats crackin? (tonight related)

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I think I'ma go miniature golfing.

Comments

• This forum has gotten too goddamn serious. What happened to the whit and whimsy? The daddy and the dolphins? What happen to the guns?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    This forum has gotten too goddamn serious. What happened to the whit and whimsy? The daddy and the dolphins? What happen to the guns?

May I refer you to this thread?

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=555284&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1#Post555415

It may answer your question

oh, and Thes, I got a kick out of showing my wife your picture at Urban Outfitters last weekend. "Yeah, this dude posts on Soulstrut too." Good looking setup.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    The daddy and the dolphins?

hahah wtf??

• This forum has gotten too goddamn serious. What happened to the whit and whimsy? The daddy and the dolphins? What happen to the guns?

Im gonna load up the bong, polish off the better part of this bordeaux, listen to some records and cuddle

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    I got a kick out of showing my wife your picture at Urban Outfitters last weekend.

thes, you modeling now? i always knew that once i saw day modeling that corduroy jacket a while back for abercrombie that big things were about to jump off.

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    that's funny, i just peeped that book there yesterday. i think i gotta roll with amazon though.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i'm thinking about sitting down for a while.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Wassup with a socal soulstrut club night?

I gotta show yall how a Button Down B-boy does. Dapper Suit? At the CLUB?

Yessir.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    whats crackin?

It's a bit like apple bobbing, but you get a drier mouth from it.

Whoever manages to eat the most crackers after the cabbage wins. It originates from Wantage in the UK.

It aint easy though. Imagine trying to eat half a cabbage off a plate on the floor without using your hands - A lot of people have choked to death playing this game, so much so that it is now illegal.

• Man, europeans are stupid....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Someone just told me my record was played on Chocolate City on KCRW last night - plus I just got off the phone with homie numero uno talking drunkenly about some heavy life shit. This pales in comparison to our conversation, but I'm happy nonetheless.

Man, europeans are stupid....

Yeah, people just dont understand the risks involved. It took three deaths for them to finally illegalize it. Every time it was because of the cabbage.

The girl on the left of that picture timing the whole thing for no real reason, she got a month in jail for her involvement in crackin.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Man, europeans are stupid....

*as he turns on the newest episode of "Jackass", followed by "Fear Factor"