LABEL PICS 12"S+45S

RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Well...my lo-tec ass finally stepped into tomorrow...so heres pics of some of my favoritesi know others on this board, such as Kevin from canada always post pics of niceness...Mr.Noble, you my friend need to post some pics ( did you scan band who fell from earth ?) Keep em coming!i never get tired of this...they make the listener forget about the subject matter this lp is ridiculous..big ups to wermser! you know the dealMr.Noble this ones for you homie....i think your phone is off, hit me !!!this was featured on the uncle jr. comp we did..i need info on this, Dante if you are reading this...your ninja skills are needed!! this 45 is actually an ep! complete with breaks.....look at these cats...ready to rock your proms and your moms!!! killer groove...anybody else got this? i know most have slam dunk..does it get any better? homeboy sounds like keith sweat...more more more more

Comments

• did evans pyramid release an lp? or just the 45's and 12"s? ryan tierney says state street needs you.hahah..

• according to crack overton an lp exists. home made artwork, something to that effect. very small run, maybe only a couple hundred were made.

anyone have it?

• MrSeanMrSean 57 Posts
    An old favorite and Im still crazy about this record

Nice and loud on a UK only 12"

Toughest release on the label?

2001: Black Essence, classy mid-tempo.

• did evans pyramid release an lp? or just the 45's and 12"s? ryan tierney says state street needs you.hahah..

never seen the lp...wont believe it til i see it/hear it

ryan...red hair right...willard bldg ? daaayum long time....who is this ? ryan ?

some good times over there buggin out...but that place was like a jail...complete with lifers
    peace to john gannon!!! all my peoples that used to hold it down at "document technology"

• got audio of the black essence??

is this early disco? spacefunk?

• MrSeanMrSean 57 Posts
    got audio of the black essence??

is this early disco? spacefunk?

Regular 70s soul cut with a decent male vox lead, found a clip online:
    http://www.soul45.org/cgi-bin/radioshow.cgi?record=12
    about 30.55 into the show

• holy enormous pics

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

this lp is ridiculous..big ups to wermser! you know the deal

Motherfuckshitfuckmotherfuck! Oh well, I had a good 7 years of thinking I had some good ol' secret sauce.

Talk about drums coming out of nowhere...

Herm

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    that cassell joint has been on my want list since i heard it...mod soul with the tightest break ever. so you gonna release his other shit or what kon? re-edits for days?

• this lp is ridiculous..big ups to wermser! you know the deal

Motherfuckshitfuckmotherfuck! Oh well, I had a good 7 years of thinking I had some good ol' secret sauce.

Herm

still pretty "secret sauce"this lp is very hard to come by... he got another joint thats nice.
    drums are nuts..but gotdamn the groove is too much

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Herm

still pretty "secret sauce"this lp is very hard to come by... he got another joint thats nice.
    drums are nuts..but gotdamn the groove is too much

YOu know what, Im the dude that first played this shit to Wermser, And I gotta say, I heard that shit from Herm on soulseek.

Werman however actually found the dude! and tracked down some vinyl!

But for the record, this is definitely Herm's Secret Sauce.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Hey, guys,

• , K.

wuusup...i need, extras ?

ssshhhh

• I still have a few extra copies of the above Quest 45.
    (I believe I "discovered" the record.)
    If interested, PM me.

• Options

Just Looking

Lady

Not much info on this. Just an untitled 12 from a Canadian reggae label.

K in Canada.

*Note: My post is more to the Drewn side of things, than say PookieBLow.

• jesus that "lady" tune is fugging ridiculous.

the four wonders is also top shelf.

• Options
    The flip of the 12 is a gorgeous ballad, as well. I'll try and find one for you, Tom - though I've had it for acouple years now and not seen another.

That 4 Wonders LP never came out, eh? Love to hear that if by any miracle it did leak out. Dante?

K.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    raer?

• what does that sound like?

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    what does that sound like?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Moder Electro Boogie from 1984. Jehru-curl soul vocals about interstellar travel.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Well...my lo-tec ass finally stepped into tomorrow...so heres pics of some of my favorites
    i know others on this board, such as Kevin from canada always post pics of niceness...Mr.Noble, you my friend need to post some pics ( did you scan band who fell from earth ?)
    Keep em coming!

i never get tired of this...they make the listener forget about the subject matter

Mr.Noble this ones for you homie....i think your phone is off, hit me !!!

this was featured on the uncle jr. comp we did..i need info on this, Dante if you are reading this...your ninja skills are needed!! this 45 is actually an ep! complete with breaks.....

look at these cats...ready to rock your proms and your moms!!! killer groove...anybody else got this? i know most have slam dunk..

does it get any better? homeboy sounds like keith sweat...

more more more more

Hmmm - I don't know. You should check with some of the people on here - most of what you have are probably recent boots.