There it goes.

Enjoy it!

Peace

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Thanks bro. The babies LOVED it.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

Anytime, AI.

Just curious: are you djing for kid parties?

This would be the of djing.

Peace

• it would be awesome if that yousendit link expired from too many downloads

it would be awesome if that yousendit link expired from too many downloads

Yeah. I think that track is like a guilty pleasure for some people.

I dig it.

Peace

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Anytime, AI.

Yeah. It's mad decent. REALLY.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

You didn't know? Cosmo and I dj at a party called Baby Loves Disco in Brooklyn and Manhattan twice a month. There is one in Philly too.

http://www.babylovesdisco.com/

• I've done some kid parties. I used to teach at an after school program and we'd throw jams. I recently did a birthday party for a ten year old son of an OG Dogtowner. His moms kept asking me to play the most inappropriate songs. Back that Azz up, In da Club, Outkast's "Shit don't stink" song. It was uncomfortable.

You didn't know? Cosmo and I dj at a party called Baby Loves Disco in Brooklyn and Manhattan twice a month. There is one in Philly too.

http://www.babylovesdisco.com/

??Carajo!

I'd love to be there (if I was allowed in).

Baby Disco is and

Making all grown & sexy people dance is easy; I wanna see DJs making babies shake their lil booties and go crazy!

Peace

• Cosmo and I dj at a party called Baby Loves Disco in Brooklyn and Manhattan twice a month.

I saw that awhile back and thought it would be an awesome idea, especially since one of the big house music party promoters down here just had her 2nd child. I suggested it to a local gay clubowner, at which point he and his female pierced goth bartender started on a 10 minute diatribe/sarcasm party about how much they hate kids and that basically a party that wouldn't make any $$$ at the bar was just about the worst idea they'd ever heard.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    it's $10 a head to get in (yes, even $10 for kids) and it's always packed. the bar doesn't make a whole lot of money selling drinks but they make up for it at the door. Baby Loves Disco is from 2-5 pm on a Saturday - what else is a 400 capacity venue going to do to make money like that on a Saturday afternoon? The promoters are looking for people to franchise out Baby Loves Disco parties in other cities. Holler if you want their info.

Aside from all that, it's a really really fun party. Getting to spin classic disco while kids jump up and down for three hours is awesome.