4000 - ROLL CALL

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    when mole and i were 19, we moved out of out parents' places to get an apartment. this was both the most fun, and most dangerous thing i might have ever done, because in one week, we not only drank three boxes of franzia shit wine, but we aquired a 3ft bong to christen the domain. many bottles of robistussin were consumed, casio beat rap tapes to prove it, and like a native american youth sent off to discover himself, there we were, sleeping with random girls and skateboarding everyday like it was the apocalypse. our soundtrack of 1996 was ween (the pod, and GOD WEEN SATAN), tortoise, king tubby, billy preston, halo benders, kraftwerk, and dj krush. the week after we moved out, my parents invited us to dinner, to celebrate our independence, and their own. naturally, i thought it was fine to drop acid before we left, listening to stereo pathetic soul manure in the car on the way there... ozzy, ozzy, ozzy. you're the man. the moms cooked some itallian noodles, which looked straight nasty while our minds were being pulled like taffy, and we just sat there staring at our food. after what seemed like 20-30 min, my mom said, "are you guys on drugs!?", to which we just laughed, telling my dad later, that we had just taken some mushrooms, so as not to seem too reprehensible. that was really funny... playing pool with the parents while totally tripping out, and they didn't even care. this guy will be the best man at my wedding someday.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Heres a pic for the hommie Ako, some soda pop raers...

ah nice...i need to start getting back into the stuff. got a nice Tab glass recently...

once again, a small part of my can collection back home:

IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/cans5.JPG>

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Ako, nice cans! Haha. Heres a few more-

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Why is Coors Extra Gold w/ all that Soda?

That collection iz cool. Pepsi Light.......

What iz Pepsi AM?

If I had a camera, I'd post my small Batman & Barbie collection.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Jesus, you dudes collect everythang. There's no limits I guess.

Congrats on the milestone, J*remy (Why am I putting a star in your name? We all know what your birth name is!). Thanks for the mixtape holmes.

Are you and M*tt coming to Portland in April?

Cheers,
    M*ke

Yeah, hopefully we'll come down to Portland. I may have to take a day or two off of work.

• howdy cola?!?!?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    yessssssssssssss

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Ako, nice cans! Haha. Heres a few more-

i NEED that 7-up sign!

ako- dude that 7up sign is like 3 feet long! you still want it now?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ROLL CALL

- magicjackson - looking forward to hanging out next Wednesday, hopefully sooner too. its been way to long... you the hommie

- hcrink - sent out your Jandek record this morning, looking forward to that project...

- mylatency - you the man, can't wait to hang out in a few weeks from now. drinks on me.

- aschrock - your PM's and recomendations are rad, thank you!

-soul on ice - one of my favorite strutters and surely the most underrated, looking forward to the record...

- AP - can't wait to hear that Mossy Davidson, keep on shreddin

- progbeatz - sent out your rekkid a few days ago Dennis, word

- douglas- sent out private seattle new age and no wave a few days ago herb

- Rob S. - I seriously wish you would stop lurking and post way more haha

- leisurebandit- going to the PO tommorow hommie, always fun trading with you my man

- rook - I still NEED Windflower in my life, hollar

- gir- did you get those records yet?

- rockadelic- great to have you on board man

- drewn - uberdude

- nate bizzle- sons of truth goes out tomorrow, enjoy

- kinetic- can't wait to get that record, thanks again

- noz- love the Carrie Cleveland, can't wait to get that Walter Bishop, word

- jinx and ako, I'll try to get some dope pics up in this thread for you two when I get home

- and I can't forget the migiddy migiddy

Everybody else, SS is the dopest, I hope everybody has a great weekend and finds manny manny raers in 2006. Been fun trading lately and I look forward to trading with many others in the new year.

this list is bullshit.

I Demand love...

and more stories

ROLL CALL

- magicjackson - looking forward to hanging out next Wednesday, hopefully sooner too. its been way to long... you the hommie

- hcrink - sent out your Jandek record this morning, looking forward to that project...

- mylatency - you the man, can't wait to hang out in a few weeks from now. drinks on me.

- aschrock - your PM's and recomendations are rad, thank you!

-soul on ice - one of my favorite strutters and surely the most underrated, looking forward to the record...

- AP - can't wait to hear that Mossy Davidson, keep on shreddin

- progbeatz - sent out your rekkid a few days ago Dennis, word

- douglas- sent out private seattle new age and no wave a few days ago herb

- Rob S. - I seriously wish you would stop lurking and post way more haha

- leisurebandit- going to the PO tommorow hommie, always fun trading with you my man

- rook - I still NEED Windflower in my life, hollar

- gir- did you get those records yet?

- rockadelic- great to have you on board man

- drewn - uberdude

- nate bizzle- sons of truth goes out tomorrow, enjoy

- kinetic- can't wait to get that record, thanks again

- noz- love the Carrie Cleveland, can't wait to get that Walter Bishop, word

- jinx and ako, I'll try to get some dope pics up in this thread for you two when I get home

- and I can't forget the migiddy migiddy

Everybody else, SS is the dopest, I hope everybody has a great weekend and finds manny manny raers in 2006. Been fun trading lately and I look forward to trading with many others in the new year.

this list is bullshit.

I Demand love...

ad*m, didn't you see your name there?
    Everybody else

send me that new age jawn and I'll tell ya manny manny stories

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I can't record any sound for that jawn right now (My computer broke its pelvis)

if you want to call me later on I can play some of it for youse.

I got a few others for that ass as well

check PM's for a lead on a record yo

playing raers live on the phone...

playing new age lps over the phone...

ubernerdy

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

playing new age lps over the phone...

• Holy Shit that is the best fucking graemlin ever!!!!