roommate sex? I want the female perspective too

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    When have you ever truly regretted a peice of pussy?

When she lied to me and told me I got her pregnant in what was apparently a bizarre scheme to get me to marry her.

same thing happened to me. Only she didnt want to marry me. She wanted to tell my family and my girlfriend though. and then move down south to keep me guessing.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

When she lied to me and told me I got her pregnant in what was apparently a bizarre scheme to get me to marry her.

^^^ Psycho chick move, watch out!!!!!!!!!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

^^^ Psycho chick move, watch out!!!!!!!!!

Oh, this happened about 12 years ago, and I immediately killed all contact with her. Still, it was creepy and at times downright scary.

• I wouldnt give back even the nastiest skanks.

Location???

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    DJ Arcadian, It may be just me, but I don't think I would go there, the whole roomate thing is weird, just the whole thing about if it goes sour having to break up a good living arrangement, or if it does turn into something else you are automatically a couple of steps into a relationship by already living together, I would just go by that old saying "Don't screw the crew" and leave it at that.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    a lot of you dudes really think with your penises....

let me expound.....

1) I like to see you try to sleep when the girl is getting "poked out" in the next bedroom. Hearing the head boards bang while you cry yourself to sleep.

2) even if you can keep your emotions in check, you have no control over the other 50%. 9 times out of 10, the girl will develop feelings after sexual relations commence.

3) no buffer room/alone time will significantly increase conflict.

if you really want to do it, I recommend you move out first before diving in.

there're girls everywhere. If all you're looking for is sex, there are much cheaper alternatives emotionally on the market.

• Hearing the head boards bang while you cry yourself to sleep.

EMO!

Hi aser

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    i think that you should do it PLEASE

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the responses in this thread are truly hilarious

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    hi jonny!

+

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    you guys could become an awesome couple. Explore the possibility.

Most folks are very immature when it comes to sex. It's just sex - if it doesn't work, then it was just bad sex and you know never to do that again. Sex itself doesn't ruin a friendship - people who don't know how to handle themselves in a situation do.

If she's so much your best friend she wouldn't be propositioning you over beers.

If you're so fragile that you can't deal with the consequences then you shouldn't be aching to hit it in the worst way.

yup.

• I mean, I want to hit it rrrreal bad and the possibility of a threesome is very real. Major plus.

Keep in mind, you'll need all kinds of lotions and robes. And you'll have to grow a mustache.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    FUCK HER. FUCK HER BRAINS OUT. SQUEEZE HER TITS GRAB HER BUNS - YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A BETTER CHANCE.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Can we get an "ass hurt" graemlin???

*shrink me*

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I mean, I want to hit it rrrreal bad and the possibility of a threesome is very real. Major plus.

Keep in mind, you'll need all kinds of lotions and robes. And you'll have to grow a mustache.

and some

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Did people miss the part about them living together? If shit goes sour, someone's moving out.

uhhh, up bigtime. on the other extreme, you guys might actually develop a relationship and if that happens, you'd already be catapulted into super serious mode involuntarily by already living together.

i lived with a roommate that told me he had a wet dream about me once. i could hear him playing drums on his belly late night in his room to The Doors in his headphones and he would always scream the part of "The End" where Morrison is all "FATHER!!!..."

uh

i moved out like 2 weeks after

You are definitely on dangerous ground. Living together will be weird afterwards. But i would still tap. I would know I was probably making a big mistake, but id still tap.

• take it from my man akil..

jurassic 5 - thin line feat. nelly furtado

Opposites attract
    And best friends make a perfect match
    If you only knew that
    Once you cross, ain't no turning back
    The minute you let him in it and he hit that
    That's that

NEW MIX POSTED! download @ www.myspace.com/djnerstylist

• I think at this point the real question is

WHY HAVEN'T WE SEEN A JPG OF THIS MOST INTRIGUING FIFTEEN-PERCENTER YET?

ARCADIAN GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR YOU'RE 85% SOFT

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    31 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

if she only knew...

• She's lying. She's totally in love with you. Unless you're looking for more yourself, stay away.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    For anyone caring about this we had "the talk" last night. I actually missed Jrocc playing at the Milk BAR because of it but our talk could not have gone better. We're both going to think about it but a lot of unsaid stuff was said last night. I feel really great.

I'll think about posting some pics. No promises. My PC is down and I'm running off a laptop which makes it hard to load pictures anyway.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    For anyone caring about this we had "the talk" last night. I actually missed Jrocc playing at the Milk BAR because of it but our talk could not have gone better. We're both going to think about it but a lot of unsaid stuff was said last night. I feel really great.

I'll think about posting some pics. No promises. My PC is down and I'm running off a laptop which makes it hard to load pictures anyway.

"The talk"?

You should have hit it instead.

• I didnt read all of this..I just want to know one thing...

you hit it yet?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Hey Arcadian, if you haven't hit it yet, can I? Seriously, all the girls in Fredericton are fat and that's not my style.

More seriously (not really), we need to stop using 'gender' interchangeably with 'sex'. Gender applies only to nouns. I used to say that in Montreal and have fantastic, pointless debates with jargon-spouting gender-equality groups. These were the types who campaigned to have gender-nuetral washrooms on campus. Noble cause, I suppose, but invariably funny. Anyway, I couldn't get rise out of anybody in New Brunswick with that line.

Likening a woman to a good record is so spot on. When I whisper sweet nothings I'm all 'baby, you're like my rarest LP, all moody loops and deep grooves' and then she gets off and i'm like, job well done man!, and i go and listen to dj shadow records cause dude is dude

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hey Arcadian, if you haven't hit it yet, can I? Seriously, all the girls in Fredericton are fat and that's not my style.

More seriously (not really), we need to stop using 'gender' interchangeably with 'sex'. Gender applies only to nouns. I used to say that in Montreal and have fantastic, pointless debates with jargon-spouting gender-equality groups. These were the types who campaigned to have gender-nuetral washrooms on campus. Noble cause, I suppose, but invariably funny. Anyway, I couldn't get rise out of anybody in New Brunswick with that line.

Likening a woman to a good record is so spot on. When I whisper sweet nothings I'm all 'baby, you're like my rarest LP, all moody loops and deep grooves' and then she gets off and i'm like, job well done man!, and i go and listen to dj shadow records cause dude is dude

Best thing I've read in a minute

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Best thing I've read in a minute

-sign

• For anyone caring about this we had "the talk" last night.

I actually missed Jrocc playing at the Milk BAR because of it

but our talk could not have gone better.

We're both going to think about it but a lot of unsaid stuff was said last night.

I feel really great.

I'll think about posting some pics.

No promises.

My PC is down and I'm running off a laptop which makes it hard to load pictures anyway.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

you didn't ask for advice on this one, but i'll give it anyway. unless she's ok with it and knows about it - you will be a complete jerk if you put up photos.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

you didn't ask for advice on this one, but i'll give it anyway. unless she's ok with it and knows about it - you will be a complete jerk if you put up photos.

Actually, that's not true. It's the first thing you leanr in law school. You can post up naked pics of friends/significant others/pets without their permission or knowledge as long as they're hot. If they're not hot CIA/FBI/ZOG agents will arrest you because they're watching. Trust me.

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts

Actually, that's not true. It's the first thing you leanr in law school. You can post up naked pics of friends/significant others/pets without their permission or knowledge as long as they're hot. If they're hot CIA/FBI/ZOG agents' wifes, CIA/FBI/ZOG agents will arrest you because they're watching.[/b] Trust me.